2 seraphim build questions

Copy/pasted anmd edited from gamefaqs:

Have played Sacred 2 on and off since release, but never reached niob and/or 200. Furthest I got was a Dark Melee High Elf level 128 into platinum.
I lost all saves since. Now doing a Seraphim run from scratch.

I'm currently considering the following build to take into NIOB:

- Enhanced Perception
- Armor Lore
- Constitution
- Toughness
- Tactics Lore
- Dual Wield (or Polearms?)
- EW Focus
- Concentration

and either:

- RT Focus
- RT Lore

or:

- CM Focus
- CM Lore

My envisioned choice of CA's will be:

EW (main)- Soul Hammer, Pelting Strikes, Battle Stance (Buff)

and either:

CM (occasional) - Baneful Smite, Radiant Pillar, Hallowed Restoration, Cleansing Brilliance (Buff)

or:

RT (occasional) - Archangel’s Wrath, Flaring Nova, Divine Protection, Warding Energy (Buff)

Tough choice. Overall I like the CM arts more, but DP is just so good not to use!

Any tips/prefs which would work best as back-up for a melee seraphim?

You might also see that I'm thinking about using polearms instead of dualwielding. I think it'd be great fun, but not sure whether it's viable in Niob?

As you're on the console version, posting here was probably a safer bet (so that advice becomes specific to the console version, which has major differences from the PC version these days).
I only lurk the PS3 boards on GameFAQs, so I completely missed your post there. There was some good information given, but I'll give my views here (which may conflict with those given on GameFAQs).

This looks like a tri-spec build, so here is my recommendation:
- EW Focus
- RT Focus
- CM Focus
- DW / Polearms (Either are viable. If using DW: Damage per second is higher with Pelting Strikes only, compared to a SH/PS combo.)
- Tactics Lore
- Armor Lore
- Constitution (Overkill. Can be replaced.)
- WE Lore
- Toughness
- Enhanced Perception

As you're using Divine Protection, Warding Energy will constantly have to be re-applied (which isn't worth the effect as you can have DP active 100% of the time, and usually stack DP also), so I cut Concentration out of the build. I would recommend Battle Stance over the other two.
At Niob: Toughness (and Damage Mitigation) is the best form of defense, especially when combined with a high level DP (with WE Lore), as DM triggers before the damage to DP is taken (thus extending each DP shield's lifespan). In this case, Constitution is overkill and can be replaced with anything else safely.

That's all that I can think of to add for now. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask and someone will answer!