Looking for some Sacred 2 online friends for PS3

Hello, I am new to the forums and somewhat new to the game. I was wondering if anyone still plays online for the ps3 and am looking for people to play with.

I'm here to offer you a glorious Welcome to DarkMatters as well Nickolas!

:)

gogo

• 2 months later...

I'm new to Sacred 2 as well and looking for people on ps3 too. PSN ID: TwistedDominates I tried to put in on this site but it said it was too many characters so idk why it did that but hello all.

Hmm, I have Sacred2 on my PS3 but have never attempted to setup to play MP with any of its games. How would I go about doing so?

Twisted: Feel free to add me (PSN: Mystix123).

Spock: Re-post from another thread.

To join an online game, choose "Start Game", then "Quick Match". This will bring up a menu which allows you to browse all online games which you are eligible to join. It does not automatically connect you to a game (unlike the "Quick Match" function in other games).
You can also choose "Custom Match", if you want to limit the search even further, but usually "Quick Match" is the best option (as there aren't many people hosting on a normal basis).

To host an online game or play a single-play game, choose "Start Game", then "Create Game". You'll then come to a menu which allows you to choose the settings for your server (hosted on your PS3).
Game Mode: Your options are "New / Continue Campaign", "Free World" or "Free World PvP", to choose between Campaign or Free World.
Difficulty Level: Self-explanatory.
Online Mode: "Online" or "Offline". Offline is the single-player and couch co-op option. Online opens the next two options to specify the settings for your hosted game.
Join Policy: "Private" (invite only) or "Public" (random people can join via the Quick Match or Custom Match menus).
Level Gap: "Max. 2", "Max. 5" or "Max. 10". This determines the maximum level gap between you and anyone joining the game. So, at Max 10, you can be level 20 and have anyone between level 10 and 30 joining you.

Edited by Mystix123

Thanks, I will have to look into this next time I have my PS3 fired up. I notice that you are a member of the PlayStation Network. Is this a requirement for MP to work on the PS3?

Edited by Spock

You only need the free account, you don't need to pay for "PS Plus" (which is the pay-per-year service). If you're asked for a credit card number at any point during the sign-up process, you can decline.
Once you create your account and are logged in, then follow the instructions I posted above to play online.

Just recently found this forum and thought I let some know I still play Sacred 2 as well for the ps3, I don't play as often online due to my internet connection, I have hughesnet which has latency issues so on average my ping is 600-700 ish and a data cap but I do try my best to play online every now and then ^-^

• 4 weeks later...

Hello im looking for sacred 2 friends and trying to get multiplayer trophies. PSN: TheNecroKing. Had some trouble with my other accout so gotta start over on a new PSN. I am going to be grinding to 200 with 1 friend. hit me up if you want it. we are going to try and stay within 5-10 level on 1 character so we can always join when people are on. Will be grinding on Sacred 2 and probably Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition so if you play that too send a friend request. Btw hello to all of Darkmatters, I play hardcore style on ps3 if I die I delete so still kind of new to sacred highest character I ever had was 44.

Edited by TheNecroKing
  • Like! 1

Hello everyone I am new here :) . Im trying my luck to find some friends on here to play PS3 with my internet connection isn't gtreat wich is why I don't play much with other but doing trade and such stuff is fine ^^. Im here to offer advice to anyone who needs any . ( If anyone needs ofc ) At the moment I have a level 104 SW ( dark path ) and a level 49 HE ( light path ) . Im willing to help anyone out the best I can . I don't have the luxury to have a level 200 Bargainer to get some xp & skill rings . ( To make great items ) . Sorry for those who are hoping that :( . I myself have been looking for quite a while to find someone who as one but unfortunaly could'nt find anyone. I have quite a few weapons I can give away if anyone is looking for some :) ( don't msg me only for those otherwise ill delete you in my friends list) .Im glad to be here and thank you in advance to everyone :)

• Like! 1

Hello everyone I am new here :) . Im trying my luck to find some friends on here to play PS3 with my internet connection isn't gtreat wich is why I don't play much with other but doing trade and such stuff is fine ^^. Im here to offer advice to anyone who needs any . ( If anyone needs ofc ) At the moment I have a level 104 SW ( dark path ) and a level 49 HE ( light path ) . Im willing to help anyone out the best I can . I don't have the luxury to have a level 200 Bargainer to get some xp & skill rings . ( To make great items ) . Sorry for those who are hoping that :( . I myself have been looking for quite a while to find someone who as one but unfortunaly could'nt find anyone. I have quite a few weapons I can give away if anyone is looking for some :) ( don't msg me only for those otherwise ill delete you in my friends list) .Im glad to be here and thank you in advance to everyone :)

Hi Matthew, and welcome to DarkMatters!

I don't play the console myself, but there are some members here who do and are active, most probably Mystix will be able to play, or you can try pm him as well?

:)

gogo

Hello im looking for sacred 2 friends and trying to get multiplayer trophies. PSN: TheNecroKing. Had some trouble with my other accout so gotta start over on a new PSN. I am going to be grinding to 200 with 1 friend. hit me up if you want it. we are going to try and stay within 5-10 level on 1 character so we can always join when people are on. Will be grinding on Sacred 2 and probably Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition so if you play that too send a friend request. Btw hello to all of Darkmatters, I play hardcore style on ps3 if I die I delete so still kind of new to sacred highest character I ever had was 44.

Hi Josh, here to heave a hearty welcome to DarkMatters cheers to yah as well!

:bounce:

gogo

• 2 months later...

I purchased this game on Ebay months ago and have yet to pop it in and play. I've been stuck in Diablo 3 land but I'm really wanting to play some Sacred 2.

PSN: Savage_wrestler

Welcome to DarkMatters Jeremy, happy to have you here on the boards.

Now pop in that game and play!

:bounce:

gogo

Welc

I purchased this game on Ebay months ago and have yet to pop it in and play. I've been stuck in Diablo 3 land but I'm really wanting to play some Sacred 2.

PSN: Savage_wrestler

Welcome aboard!

• Like! 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...