Definition of DoT For Wiki Purposes

I don't think that Blazing Tempest and Gust of Wind should be removed either, I was merely pointing out that consisting of separate parts does not really prevent the CA from behaving like Area of Effect. I'd rather add Glacial Thorns to the Area of Effect page, as it spreads in a sector, that ever consider BT for removal, and I think that GOW should be returned to the page. It looks like Mibbs finally got the same opinion, so the result should be fine.

I can see what you mean with Archimedes Beam - its zone of effect is a line, but it's not a single point. Every creature that touches the line gets damaged, similarly to the effect of Radiant Pillar, only with a line instead of a circle. I edited this page several times, but never thought about removing this CA, so I'm voting for returning it to the page.

• Like! 1

спасибо про информацию о A.Beam, понятия не имел, что оно создает ОБЛАСТЬ вблизи луча, наносящую урон! Я молод и глуп, впредь я воздержусь от удаления чего-либо без предварительной консультации.

Ах, да. Строенный фаербол тоже почти как ледяные колючки - несколько снарядов в конусе ! Вот такие пироги