Had trouble with Clustering Maelstrom for years...

munk

both my use of Xbox and PC have this problem; many times the spell will gather foes, and then fail to launch and or knock them around. We just stand there, eyeing one another, until they decide to hit me and I decide the spell has failed.

thought it might be my technique, and have tried everything. I just don't get it. Love the spell, bread and butter for this guy, but when it fails, so does my enjoyment. I've quit toons rather than put up with this. It seems to fail in waves, might stop working for 8x straight then work fine for 3 more, then back to putz.

What am I doing wrong?

as always, thank you very much.

munk

Hi Brad.

That's an interesting issue. There were times (on PS3) that I thought it wasn't going to process (like what you're experiencing), then the game lags for a second and all of the hits are calculated. (I ended up not using the Inquisitor further due to freezing issues with CM/LA combos.)
In your case: My first thought is that the game simply decides "too much work, I'm not going to bother".

Would it be possible to get a recording of this?

I would recommend using Fraps on the PC. The trial version is free, though it limits you to a 30 second recording (which will be sufficient for this): http://www.fraps.com/download.php