Missing an employee or two, Epic Office Quest

So I decided to go back and dust of Sacred 2 because........ well, why not?

And right now I'm frustrated by the Epic Office Quest. I've gone through the list twice, used the Word doc to check them off even, and STILL I seem to be missing someone.

Does anyone know how to tell who I'm missing?

Maybe some way to peer into whatever data wad comprises your quest progress and see what bit isn't ticked off as completed?

I know its supposed to be difficult, but can anyone throw me a bone here?

Have you seen Night Wolfe's "An Empty Office" page? All I can think of is to go through the list of names in order and revisit each location to make sure they "know" about the office.

[Added]

I know there is a map somewhere that displays the locations of each person for the Office quest but I can't seem to find it in my archives at the moment. I did find a document that lists each name in a table along with a text description of where to find them. If you are interested, I will put it up on my host so you can get a copy.

Edited by Spock

Perfect ... almost. Now if I could just find a full scaled map that I could print out so I didn't have to keep switching back and forth between the game and the map page I would be extremely happy.

Perfect ... almost. Now if I could just find a full scaled map that I could print out so I didn't have to keep switching back and forth between the game and the map page I would be extremely happy.

Here. I made this for you. PNG and 60% compression JPG formats. Trimed the edges for a better printout.

Think this should be added to the Epic Quest wiki page?

EQmap.rar

Here. I made this for you. ...

Thanks! Now I want a FULL SIZED image that takes 2048 sheets of paper to print so I can re-paper our living room walls. :drool:

Edited by Spock
  • Like! 1