Photo

So, this will not actually be Sacred right?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 JordanJadallah

JordanJadallah

Polonium Wizard

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Platform:PS3
  • PSN ID:Rasputin177

Posted 29 May 2014 - 11:22 PM

Anyone? I would love someone to tell me I am wrong and this game will have the depth we love from a sacred game.

You're probably right, I'm just sick of everyone b***ing about it.  Sacred 3 has been kicked around and crushed with negativity since its first official announcement.  There's a continuing serious lack of info about the game from the devs, for one thing, and everything that has been revealed tells us that the game is Sacred in name only.  I feel like they were trying to make a good dungeon crawler/beat-em-up and just wanted to use an existing IP as a basis.  I welcome you back from your absence from all things Sacred, but I'm not really interested in name-calling and piling onto the "Sacred 3 is gonna suck" heap.

I get what your saying but doesn't it bother you that they don't even seem to pretend to care to honor the fans and history of the game? I mean I am sure it does but you just want to give the game a chance is that what your saying? Or just feel its pointless to keep bashing it? There is so little information that when I started to try and dig it felt like a punch to the gut and as you can see by my post I was upset.

#22 Flix

Flix

Modimus Prime

• FDM Moderator
  • 3,126 posts
  • Platform:PC

Posted 30 May 2014 - 01:19 PM

I get what your saying but doesn't it bother you?

It does, but not enough for me to say I hope the game fails, and the developers are ignorant and stupid and that they should all lose their jobs and never be able to work in that field again.  

What I meant by my post is that although I doubt the game will be good enough to prove you wrong (it doesn't look all that great),  I'm not joining in with this tantrum of villainizing those who worked on Sacred 3.

Diablo 2 Fallen Mod         Sacred 2 Enhanced Spells Mod          Flix's Music Mod for Sacred 2
   Elite Mounts Mod              Sacred 2 Character Editor           List of Mods and Modding Guides

Sacred 2 Nexus                    Sacred 2 Nude Mod                     Community Items Mod

#23 munk

munk

Master of Antimony

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Platform:PC
  • Gamertag:kuks kri

Posted 31 May 2014 - 10:52 PM

Of course not; aren't programers and designers following the guidelines set by those with the money to pay their salaries?  I don't blame a programer for a linear Sacred 3 without deep character builds, anymore than I'd blame a Vietnam vet for that war in Asia. 

But don't sell me a comic-book and tell me it's a famous Russian novel....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users