Yes, been away from FDM for a long time... but... S3... whaaaat?

Dobri

Wow; it's been so long since I've last navigated to this website...but I fired up my old WinXP PC and played Sacred 2 last night into the wee hours of today. Still had a blast! Not sure what to make of Sacred 3, although from what I read, I'll probably wait for it to hit bargain pricing before buying it. That said, Sacred 2 Gold was finally released on GOG, so for anyone who missed out on Ice & Blood, and who is not using Steam (Sacred 2 Gold was released on Steam a long while ago), it's an option.

Unbended looks promising. :-)

• Like! 1

Wow; it's been so long since I've last navigated to this website...but I fired up my old WinXP PC and played Sacred 2 last night into the wee hours of today. Still had a blast! Not sure what to make of Sacred 3, although from what I read, I'll probably wait for it to hit bargain pricing before buying it. That said, Sacred 2 Gold was finally released on GOG, so for anyone who missed out on Ice & Blood, and who is not using Steam (Sacred 2 Gold was released on Steam a long while ago), it's an option. Unbended looks promising. :-)

Welcome back JunkCollector!

UnBended is indeed looking to be the new heir to the Sacred Universe...course it won't be called Sacred, but we aim to be there!

:bounce:

gogo

UnBended is indeed looking to be the new heir to the Sacred Universe...course it won't be called Sacred, but we aim to be there!

gogo

"What's in a name? that which we call a rose

By any other name would smell as sweet;"

• Like! 1

gogo

Well said, well said!

• Like! 1

gogo

Veritas

:thumbsup:

gogo

• 2 weeks later...