Sacred 2 mods , advice

I have the game on pc , and xbox 360

I am geek , get over it.

What are some nice mods to make the game "better"?

and as a total steam noob ( not a big fan of steam I prefer GOG )

how do I install them ?

As for steam, I don't use it and hopefully will never have to, I cannot give You any advice but as for Mods I would strongly recommend to use the Community-Patch (short CM-Patch or CM-Mod) and together with it the Community Items Mod and Flix's Dragon Mage Sets Mod. All of them obviously needing You to have Sacred Ice & Blood!? The Mods can be found via Downloads at the top, if You haven't seen it already!?

In addition, if You like some graphical changes I can recommend the Mod done by Wardust which is called 'Sacred 2 Serious TEXTURES mod' and can be found under the 'Sacred 2 Downloads - Builds, Blank Characters, Items, more!'.

I hope that helps!?

I have Sacred 2 on Steam, and it makes no difference to modding. Actually, it makes no difference to modding most games in my experience.

I use the Community Patch and the Community Items Mod (Flix's Dragon Mage mod is already included in the latter). Strongly recommend them both, and both are easy to install (instructions with the mods).

• Like! 1

I don't use Steam either, I have a DVD copy of the game. I'm hoping Sacred 2 will come to GOG some day. Be sure to vote for it to be added, we made a topic on the GOG wishlist for Sacred 2 Gold a while back but it doesn't have mega votes.

For mods I'd install the Community Patch then the Community Items Mod.

Wardust's Serious Textures are also good but if you use it be sure to install it before the CM Items Mod! It's not 100% compatible.

I need to vote on GOG games more often , I got sacrted there :) and I have to say I love GOG more then steam , where steam is more like the indirect forcefull uncle "( but they call it incentive , yea thats just a fancy word for it but I am not going into that)

I got the expansion the only reason I got it on steam I will check the mods out , thanks for the reply