New Sacred 3 Game play review in Spanish!

Hello I am new here I am a big fan of the series I am here to post a gameplay video review GameProTV sacred 3, sorry my bad english I'm Brazilian =).

Video gameplay Sacred 3.

Edited by CaioRoberto
  • Like! 1

Hello I am new here I am a big fan of the series I am here to post a gameplay video review GameProTV sacred 3, sorry my bad english I'm Brazilian =).

Video gameplay Sacred 3.

Caio, I split your post off from the other topic and set it on it's way here fresh

Happy you found us and love Sacred

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

As I suspected, this looks like it could be fun in its own right, but for the fact that I see no loot being dropped (as has been already established somewhat by the devs)! The way they've made it just begs for loot to be constantly dropping and all I see are little bibs and bobs of experience orb looking things? I guess I'll find out whenever I actually get to check it out for myself!

Now this is a good video about the game, as it shows actual continuous gameplay and menu system. I don’t speak German ether, but I know enough of the language to translate the following:

Guy on the right is Patrick - the “creative producer” for Sacred 3.

Release date – 1 of August.

Sacred 3 is a Hack-and-Slash action arcade.

A slip of the new intro cutscene cartoon is shown at 2:50 and another is at 3:05.

Easy to join coop play – press start on second controller and select class. Simple departure from coop play at any time.

At 8:10 some kind of fan gets turned on and off... or is that the soundtrack on low volume? :happy:

You level up VERY slowly.

At 12:30 they show the not the best looking skill level up system...

Patrick said you can customize the PC into an Avenger or an X-men...

At 14:05 you can see what boss soles you can... Wait! BattleMage? Elf? Daemon, Dryad, Gladiator... :viking: Grr

Besessener mensch and Drache are new.

Kratos is a Gladiator.

Sigh...

Number of ingame dwarves, TGs, vampires – still 0

So who among us will be buying the game to give it a full fan review?

• Like! 1

Now this is a good video about the game, as it shows actual continuous gameplay and menu system. I don’t speak German ether, but I know enough of the language to translate the following:

Guy on the right is Patrick - the “creative producer” for Sacred 3.

Release date – 1 of August.

Sacred 3 is a Hack-and-Slash action arcade.

A slip of the new intro cutscene cartoon is shown at 2:50 and another is at 3:05.

Easy to join coop play – press start on second controller and select class. Simple departure from coop play at any time.

At 8:10 some kind of fan gets turned on and off... or is that the soundtrack on low volume? :happy:

You level up VERY slowly.

At 12:30 they show the not the best looking skill level up system...

Patrick said you can customize the PC into an Avenger or an X-men...

At 14:05 you can see what boss soles you can... Wait! BattleMage? Elf? Daemon, Dryad, Gladiator... :viking: Grr

Besessener mensch and Drache are new.

Kratos is a Gladiator.

Sigh...

Number of ingame dwarves, TGs, vampires – still 0

So who among us will be buying the game to give it a full fan review?

Well I've pre-ordered it, that was before I read the posts in the Steam forums....

@SX255 Still thinking about pre-ordering Sacred 3 but I will be away from home for first 2 weeks of August so my review/thoughts would be little bit late. This isn't the game what Sacred used to be but seems enough for me to buy.

Thank you for that correction SilveFox

Well, he did get the BattleMage at 10:15 from beating the first boss, so excuse me for making the incorrect assumption that the boss was a corrupted BattleMage.

I must agree the game looks like it will ruin a PC mouse. And buying a new good gaming/work mouse replacement is not easy... or cheap. I do have a double analog stick USB controller for just such a situation, but it’s not an official Xbox or PS, so I run the risk of the game might not register it.

At least it has the option to play with up to 4 players in the same room. There are lots of Multiplayer games that have coop, but don’t support split screen or multiple players on one console (DeadSpace 3).