Hii Im quite new to sacred 2 I have been playing for almost a full year now :). I just joined the site recently and I hope to learn alot more about Items and stuff ingame, My favourite character is Dragon Mage ( one I play mostly now) the first character I played was temple guardian and I loved him, still do the mobiculum was just awesome so there you have it :).

• Like! 1

Sounds like we have similar tastes, those were my favorite characters too, and the first ones I picked. Now I kind of like my Inquisitor the most, but he took a long time to get powerful.

• Like! 1

Hii Im quite new to sacred 2 I have been playing for almost a full year now :). I just joined the site recently and I hope to learn alot more about Items and stuff ingame, My favourite character is Dragon Mage ( one I play mostly now) the first character I played was temple guardian and I loved him, still do the mobiculum was just awesome so there you have it :).

Great energy!

Thanks for the intro post and welcome to our lovely Sacred Community Rick

... DarkMatters on!

:superman:

gogo

Thanks guys :D and Flix how long did it take for your inquisitor? for me as dm the first 20 levels were the hardest and when I was weakest whereas now even against a higher level opponent or boss I can hold my own and win. I completed silver difficulty two days ago and I found the nameless guardian was easy but compared to the ghost of Christmas future it was annoying so much heath the continuous summons took half and hour I think I finished it off with Testa's divine gift.

Edited by ZulKarsa

Thanks guys :D and Flix how long did it take for your inquisitor? for me as dm the first 20 levels were the hardest and when I was weakest whereas now even against a higher level opponent or boss I can hold my own and win. I completed silver difficulty two days ago and I found the nameless guardian was easy but compared to the ghost of Christmas future it was annoying so much heath the continuous summons took half and hour I think I finished it off with Testa's divine gift.

It wasn't until I started over in Gold (level 65) that I felt like I had a good grip on my Inquisitor. He died fighting both expansion bosses. otherwise he's had no real trouble since then. Though I still have yet to beat the Abishai on Silver or Gold, so I just moved him onto Platinum at level 100. Bosses are his only problem, and then it's mostly a matter of being unable to take the high damage they dish out.

It wasn't until I started over in Gold (level 65) that I felt like I had a good grip on my Inquisitor. He died fighting both expansion bosses. otherwise he's had no real trouble since then. Though I still have yet to beat the Abishai on Silver or Gold, so I just moved him onto Platinum at level 100. Bosses are his only problem, and then it's mostly a matter of being unable to take the high damage they dish out.

I find that even having armour over 8000 (also includes the other damage types around 200-600 each) I still take huge amounts of damage, I have been looking for amulets and rings that give one or more resistance types ( fire, poison etc.) I killed Abishai yesterday on gold, He is a unique boss being that he can use your own abilities against you, I am not sure if he uses the exact damage type as you regarding your abilities or if he multiplies the damage for when he uses one, the damage is massive.

Edited by ZulKarsa