Buenas help me please

my god, thank you thank you very much but I'm afraid I can not use this ability as a sacred 2 game xbox360, and does not sound like or know anything about'' Lore''

Could anyone tell me which is Lore?

thanks before hand and forgive my Spanish

Oh, I haven't realized you were playing on console, because your profile says PC as platform. I'm afraid on console this particular build won't work because it was made for I&B add-on and relies on two features added with it. One such feature is that the Dryad got an opportunity to take weapon skill for Magic Staffs (sometimes called Staff Lore) and the other is that in I&B Magic Staffs shoot projectiles if a character has the skill for them. On console, you can get similar result by using the same Darting Assault with Bows, but still the range would be smaller.

• Like! 1

Some players consider the number of hits Darting Assault does with Magic Staff equipped to be I&B exploit. However, it was never patched out, so many PC players build their Dryads around it.

So on XBox, you would not fire that many arrows, and you just can't fire into opponents who are that far. However, this picture illustrates that even in Fallen Angel or on console Darting Assault can hit quite a few opponents (the player in this picture uses blowpipe).

Dafull.jpg