Sacred SKINS! Some new stuff here

Thanks for the mod. You need to immediately change that word above the Gladiator pic. I don't know Polish but it's massively offensive in English.

• Like! 1

I actually wasn't sure how it should be in English and that was what Google Translator told me...

It's not the most offensive skin I've seen.

Try "The man from Bengaresh"

He edited it before your post SX255. You can still see it in the download link text.

The skin's not offensive at all. It's just dark skin. Call it "black" or just "dark-skinned."

That's really impressive that you made the Battle Mage into a skeleton mage. That's probably my favorite change. That and the dryad Wood Elf.

Edited by Flix
  • Like! 1

Well, since we are exchanging skin mods, here is my unfinished TG skin for Sacred 1.

I made it last June, but never got back to finishing it (though I plan to eventually).

TEMPLE GUARDIAN

TG.png

Comes in Dwarf and BattleMage versions, because I could not separate the base TGA textures from the mesh. Also, BattleMage works well for TG. Had to use HEX editor to make a dog face on the BattleMage mesh.

The inventory is a bit of a mess, but doable.

It is unfinished, so some items may look flawed on the character.

Flamethrower is now a lighter, because it’s aiming is rooted to the dwarf mesh. Only works if you are standing point blank on the enemy.

My game crashes constantly when loading games (runs fine if successful), so you may have to try several time to start the first save game. The files are not corrupted – the game just doesn’t like loading first save very much.

Small bonus:

Sacred 2 soundtrack update for Sacred 1.

How to install TG: Extract the TGA and GRN into PAK folder

How to install mp3s: Extract the MP3 into the mp3 folder (may replace old mp3s)

How to uninstall: Delete the files

SU TGa.rar

Bonus mp3.rar

Guys, these are awesome! It's just so nostalgic and pleasant to visit these ole charming graphics from my yesteryears all the the memories they bring.

Virian, thanks for responding to my pm. Yes, seems like we dont have a place in uploads section for all of this. I'll put one together tonight after work for these goodies so more of the fandom can have at!

:dance:

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

I Made lots of Mods for Sacred in my OLD YT channel (SevRyan. Got taken down due to copyrighted music.)

Here is my New Channel with some MOD Reuploads.

Tutorial for creating mods!

• Like! 1

I tried to make a comprehensive list of mods and modding guides for Sacred 2 on the Wiki. So there's no reason we couldn't do the same for Sacred 1. I just didn't know there WERE any for Sacred 1 until suddenly in the last few months it seems like I'm learning about all different kinds.

• Like! 1

Sev, the wiki is open to all...is there a page on it that you want to add to? If you see a page you want to edit, I can give edit permissions.

:)

gogo

Will do. Thanks for this. :)

• 4 years later...
4 hours ago, MihalceDaniel said:

Someone know hot put the hud from Sacred 1.8 to Underworld? Will be very nice :D

I dont know how much modding is being done for Sacred Jeff, but always great to read that theres always interest in the one that started it all...and who knows where interest takes games

gogo

• Like! 1
On 2/5/2019 at 2:57 AM, gogoblender said:

I dont know how much modding is being done for Sacred Jeff, but always great to read that theres always interest in the one that started it all...and who knows where interest takes games

gogo

Do you know someone to help me for my request?

3 hours ago, MihalceDaniel said:

Do you know someone to help me for my request?

Unfortunately I dont know anyone directly.  Though if there were someone here hopefully they will answer this topic

gogo

• 3 weeks later...

Sure we can take a look at it, if it's not legal we can take it down... google is always policing our posts, we have to be careful

Is it your own work or someone else's? 

gogo

On 3/5/2019 at 7:40 PM, gogoblender said:

Sure we can take a look at it, if it's not legal we can take it down... google is always policing our posts, we have to be careful

Is it your own work or someone else's? 

gogo

is not my mod ,I found on sacred vk , I believe ,I will post here and you guys can delete it ,if don t respect the policy,it seems I can t upload here ,just 2 mb,where I upload to see everyone?