Sacred 2 Enhanced Edition

5 hours ago, Flix said:

Hello!  Actually Challenge Mode is still an additional module that should be installed on top of EE, like SuperSpawn.  The base EE mod has many features of Challenge Mode, but scaled back some.

So critical hit damage, speed, aggro range, fog of war are all increased in base EE, and even more in Challenge Mode.

Because I made so many spells and modifiers more powerful in EE, I wanted to increase the challenge of the game so it didn't become a cakewalk.

Thank you for your response.

We might have missread what is included in the balance of S2EE and how much would be added in the Challange Mode. :) Looks like tougher times for meele (at least in the lower levels).

Have a nice day!

• Like! 1
  • 2 months later...

I'm reviewing all the feedback from the last 6 months and working on Enhanced Edition 2.1.  If anyone has any more thoughts about the mod, now's a good time to start voicing them.  :)

• Like! 1
  • The title was changed to Sacred 2 Enhanced Edition
10 hours ago, Flix said:

I'm reviewing all the feedback from the last 6 months and working on Enhanced Edition 2.1.  If anyone has any more thoughts about the mod, now's a good time to start voicing them.  :)

Flix, I'm stoked that you're adding more... what a gift to the fans, thank you!!

:)

gogo

• Like! 1
18 hours ago, desm said:

Hello dear Sacred comrades, I hope you are passing a good summer, Thanks for all the updates Flix, Sacred still the best. As you seem to be in a good period for Sacred 2 modding, maybe you could have a look on how (if possible) you could fix the "the more quests you do in the area, the more beautiful equipment you get" as it seems to not work like said Woody. Maybe in a GME way we could use, dunno. I have a char to level up to fight the Octagolamus in Platin :lol: (he one-shots me every time I try to get him). Thank you, cya!

Desm! always happy seeing you back on the boards.  Flix has been powering out a string of mods, these are great gifts for the fans, this game still lives!

:cow:

gogo

• Thanks! 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Enhanced Edition 2.1 is nearly done.  Should be ready by this weekend.  Here is a last minute change I was inspired to do: 

New Aspect Backgrounds for Enhanced Spells module

BDV2EFS.jpg   iFsTtP7.jpg   o3rV7Q9.jpg

ciIrAYK.jpg   VvlKFZe.jpg   k1bmReB.jpg

prQYX7T.jpg

The Original Spells module will keep the original backgrounds.  I'm also going to make it easier to install the classic icons + backgrounds on top of the Enhanced Spells version as an optional patch.

16 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

I know how busy you are Flix, what a great, new and fresh gift you've updated for Sacred Fans...

Thank you!

:gogo:

gogo

I had 2 days paid time off work Monday and today... spent yesterday with family... spent today with my love Sacred 2.  :)

Just now, Flix said:

I had 2 days paid time off work Monday and today... spent yesterday with family... spent today with my love Sacred 2.  :)

Woo Hoo... We made second place!

:drunkards:

gogo

On 7/27/2018 at 7:50 PM, Flix said:

Since this is incompatible with the CM patch, what is the stability like? Does this mod address the memory leak and CTDs of the vanilla game?

3 hours ago, CapnTucker said:

Since this is incompatible with the CM patch, what is the stability like? Does this mod address the memory leak and CTDs of the vanilla game?

How come you say it's incompatible when Flix released EE v2.0 based on CM 1.60? It was (re)made after 1.60 came out in order to work on top of it, and this is just a newer and updated version. ;)

• Thanks! 1
4 hours ago, CapnTucker said:

As Androdion says this is built on top of the CM Patch 1.60.  This mod is like my own personal extension of my work on the Community Patch.  It is full of changes and improvements that I felt went beyond the scope of a bugfix patch.  Although there will be a fair amount of new bugfixes that Dimitrius found while developing his own Addendum that I've ported into the upcoming release.

So to answer your question, it will be, if anything, more stable than vanilla or stock CM 1.60.  

Oh ok, I somehow got the impression that it wasn't compatible with the CM patch. Disregard. Does your mod have the additional quests from the CM patch, the unlocked weapons and so forth?

4 minutes ago, CapnTucker said:

Oh ok, I somehow got the impression that it wasn't compatible with the CM patch. Disregard. Does your mod have the additional quests from the CM patch, the unlocked weapons and so forth?

It's all there.  The whole thing, plus my own additions.

Superspawn doesn't affect the respawn rate, just the amount of enemies.  I actually make respawns take longer in my mods, that's how I knew how to tell you how to change that line in balance.txt.  :)

And yes, SuperSpawn and Challenge Mode are completely optional modules.

Cool, there are already enough enemies IMO. Now, it says your mod is incompatible with the undressed mods. So the "Underwear Mod" I currently have installed would not work? Also what about your "eye" and "grass" mods?

Sacred 2 Enhanced Edition 2.1 is released!  The file page and threads have been updated with all the latest info and downloads.  NexusMods page is also updated.

I'll be walking you through the all the new changes over the next couple days.

I also made a gallery of all the new aspect backgrounds.

I HIGHLY advise NEW CHARACTERS or you may have broken quests or other odd quest behavior.

• Like! 1
  • The topic was pinned