Sacred 2 Enhanced Edition

Hi, flix. From what I've gathered you're the one making the mod so I'm gonna ask you if it's possible to change the temple guardian infamous T-Energy shroud effect to some less "invasive" . Thx anyway for the awesome mod.

Thank you. Hmm...well it could be swapped with another buff effect or removed entirely. I don't want to change it for the mod, but if you have an effect in mind I can tell you how to replace it yourself by editing spells.txt Search for "tw_cc_tkampfschild" and look at the line that says fxTypeSpell = "FX_TW_TKAMPFSCHILD". You can just remove the effect or replace with something else from another buff.

Are the Combat Arts effects presets or its you who writes their description . Meaning, can you change, for eg . The text for opponent's movement speed from the twisted curse? If you can I thought of a way arround.. because firstly IMO the CA is a little overpowered and changing the stats, attack speed and movement speed reduction so that they all have the same numbers you could change the opponent's movement and attack speed or something like that.

I could do that. If the spell token displays in the tooltip, I can change the text to anything I want (Happy Rainbow Power +X%). I was actually considering removing the attack speed debuff altogether. I think I overcompensated for how weak Twisted Torment was in the vanilla game. Then it won't be an issue.

And I have one more idea.. maybe include the damage frequency in the description? As long as its something static ( and by this I mean u cant change it in any way ) there is no point for it in being there. You could replace it with the stats reduction.

I can't remove damage frequency from the tooltip to the description, and I can't move the stats reduction from the description to the tooltip. As I tried to explain before, the game "looks" for the original spell tokens in spells.txt and displays them no matter what I change the text to. Even if I totally removed the text "Damage Frequency" the number would still show in the tooltip (because the token is still scripted), just with a blank space for the text. The hits per second do slowly increase per level, BTW.

Likewise, even if I add in the text for "Opponents Attributes", the game doesn't recognize the spell token to display it in the tooltip, so it won't show up. I can assure you this is the case for the entire mod. I tried to get as much into the tooltips as possible but otherwise I just have to write about in the description text.

Another idea is for sinister predator. The description says it increases the chance to hit for all weapons ( this is an increase to attack value I presume ). Why not change it with the damage bar from the spell for it does not affect the damage at all. Despite those little unconfortable issues, the mod is great. I also played a little on my high elf. This mod works flawlessly there. Thank you once again for this and please do tell me if what I suggested is possible.

This is another issue that was already there with the vanilla game and it's nothing that I can change. As far as I know the spell is hardcoded to display the damage bar, since there's not even a token for damage in the spell. It's the same with Frenetic Fervor. Shows a damage bar despite the CA not affecting damage. Nothing I can do.

Despite those little unconfortable issues, the mod is great. I also played a little on my high elf. This mod works flawlessly there.

Thank you

Hi, flix. From what I've gathered you're the one making the mod so I'm gonna ask you if it's possible to change the temple guardian infamous T-Energy shroud effect to some less "invasive" . Thx anyway for the awesome mod.

Thank you. Hmm...well it could be swapped with another buff effect or removed entirely. I don't want to change it for the mod, but if you have an effect in mind I can tell you how to replace it yourself by editing spells.txt Search for "tw_cc_tkampfschild" and look at the line that says fxTypeSpell = "FX_TW_TKAMPFSCHILD". You can just remove the effect or replace with something else from another buff.

>>Are the Combat Arts effects presets or its you who writes their description . Meaning, can you change, for eg . The text for opponent's movement speed from the twisted curse? If you can I thought of a way arround.. because firstly IMO the CA is a little overpowered and changing the stats, attack speed and movement speed reduction so that they all have the same numbers you could change the opponent's movement and attack speed or something like that.

I could do that. If the spell token displays in the tooltip, I can change the text to anything I want (Happy Rainbow Power +X%). I was actually considering removing the attack speed debuff altogether. I think I overcompensated for how weak Twisted Torment was in the vanilla game. Then it won't be an issue.

And I have one more idea.. maybe include the damage frequency in the description? As long as its something static ( and by this I mean u cant change it in any way ) there is no point for it in being there. You could replace it with the stats reduction.

I can't remove damage frequency from the tooltip to the description, and I can't move the stats reduction from the description to the tooltip. As I tried to explain before, the game "looks" for the original spell tokens in spells.txt and displays them no matter what I change the text to. Even if I totally removed the text "Damage Frequency" the number would still show in the tooltip (because the token is still scripted), just with a blank space for the text. The hits per second do slowly increase per level, BTW.

Likewise, even if I add in the text for "Opponents Attributes", the game doesn't recognize the spell token to display it in the tooltip, so it won't show up. I can assure you this is the case for the entire mod. I tried to get as much into the tooltips as possible but otherwise I just have to write about in the description text.

Another idea is for sinister predator. The description says it increases the chance to hit for all weapons ( this is an increase to attack value I presume ). Why not change it with the damage bar from the spell for it does not affect the damage at all. Despite those little unconfortable issues, the mod is great. I also played a little on my high elf. This mod works flawlessly there. Thank you once again for this and please do tell me if what I suggested is possible.

This is another issue that was already there with the vanilla game and it's nothing that I can change. As far as I know the spell is hardcoded to display the damage bar, since there's not even a token for damage in the spell. It's the same with Frenetic Fervor. Shows a damage bar despite the CA not affecting damage. Nothing I can do.

Despite those little unconfortable issues, the mod is great. I also played a little on my high elf. This mod works flawlessly there.

Thank you

I'm sorry, I meant to say if it was possible to change the visual appearence of the Aura given that it's annoying to me. I would be fine even if you could just explain that to me.

Edited by SebastianoQuintini

ThirstOfBlood, on 05 Dec 2014 - 21:30, said:

Are the Combat Arts effects presets or its you who writes their description . Meaning, can you change, for eg . The text for opponent's movement speed from the twisted curse? If you can I thought of a way arround.. because firstly IMO the CA is a little overpowered and changing the stats, attack speed and movement speed reduction so that they all have the same numbers you could change the opponent's movement and attack speed or something like that.

I too thought u overcompensated Twisted Torment as well as Black Curse. Twisted Curse is stronger than them together. So my suggestion for you is to remove stats reduction or attack speed and equal the two remainig and change the description in the spell's box ( opponent's movement speed and stats/attack speed -x% ). And this will fix both the effects not showing issue and the CA being over powered. IDK which is better.. if stats or attack. Because making stats equal to the reduced movement speed can overpower the CA. But by removing the stats reduction you will lose the black curse effect ( this was its only effect I think ). So its up to you.

I think Sublime Guardian is underpowered. And while playing a little more on my HE im starting to think Thaumaturgic Nova is a little overpowered. Like at low levels ( currently tested only <50 ) I can instakill most common monsters, thus making Raging Nimbus and Meteor Shower pretty useless.

I also have a different view on acute mind and Goldenglade touch in such a way:

Firstly, I think this CA ( AM ) should be exclusively an attack temporary buff ( decreases the duration and impact of detrimental effects shouldn't be there ). I think this modification should swap places with Amity gold mod from GGT or somehow be included in GGT and not Acute mind.

Secondly, the way ggt and acute mind are structured in your mod, they would blend perfectly in a combo. The only problem is the cooldown for acute mind. You should either made AM cooldown decrease per level like on GGT (1% cooldown decrease per level of CA without any modifications ) or make a cooldown modification.

So from my point of view the modifications for Acute mind ( if you dont decide to include cooldown decrease per level in the CA original effects ) would look like this

Bronze : Cooldown decrease ( 49.5%+0.5% per level ) vs additional regeneration time decreased

Silver : Increase attack & cast speed ( 20% ) vs increase intelligence

Gold : Increase duration ( 15 s ) vs increase intelligence or something else ( no idea right now.. I think 2 modifications for intelligence makes the CA over powered ).

I think the gold modification for GGT and AM should be + 15s and original duration 40 s not 45 so you can build your spells in such a way that you have either a powerful but short timed spell with high regeneration time or a long duration spell with low regeneration time but not as powerful.

My opinion is that you should be able to connect temporary buffs in combos and that their regeneration time and duration should be close to each other ( for eg. shadow warrior's Shivering Miasma, Killing spree and rousing command. all 3 have 45s duration and 75s cooldown or Seraphim's Dashing Alacrity and Divine Protection both Combat Arts with cooldown decreased mod - 99s regeneration and 92s duration , Inquisitor's Frenetic Fervor and Paralyzing dread - 60s/45s + Harbringer of Death and Zealous Doppelganger - 120s/90s ) and this is not possible for the dryad the way Combat Arts are now. Same thing for the dragon mage's Dragon's Wrath and Combat Trance ( only combat trance has a modification for cooldown reduction but still, at least you can keep them together in a combo if you dont pick that one so still better than the dryad - both 120 cooldown 90 duration at the beggining) so I could say only the dryad has this handicap.

Again this is only IMO! Please do tell me if you find my feedback useful or not. If my ideas do not match yours, I'd be so so thankful if you could make an alternate version for the Twisted Curse and Acute Mind to match my description OR if you could provide me and others who are intrested some resources to modify small aspects of this mod to our taste.

And just so you wont understand otherwise, I dont criticize your mod. Its awesome. I just have a slightly different vision of how few spells should be balanced.

Edited by ThirstOfBlood

I'm sorry, I meant to say if it was possible to change the visual appearence of the Aura given that it's annoying to me. I would be fine even if you could just explain that to me.

I told you that it is possible, and I furthermore told you precisely how to change it. I also offered to help you replace it with a specific fx, if you would just give a suggestion as to how you want it to look. I'm not going to sit here and try to come up with replacement spell graphics just for the benefit of one user.

I too thought u overcompensated Twisted Torment as well as Black Curse. Twisted Curse is stronger than them together. So my suggestion for you is to remove stats reduction or attack speed and equal the two remainig and change the description in the spell's box ( opponent's movement speed and stats/attack speed -x% ). And this will fix both the effects not showing issue and the CA being over powered. IDK which is better.. if stats or attack. Because making stats equal to the reduced movement speed can overpower the CA. But by removing the stats reduction you will lose the black curse effect ( this was its only effect I think ). So its up to you.

I think I'll remove the attack speed debuff. But I'm not going to combine the movement speed and stats debuffs into one tooltip line. I'd rather make a fake tooltip line (it won't update dynamically, but I can type out the level increase). So it would be like:

Opponent's Attributes Decreased: 26.5% + 0.6% per level

I think Sublime Guardian is underpowered. And while playing a little more on my HE im starting to think Thaumaturgic Nova is a little overpowered. Like at low levels ( currently tested only <50 ) I can instakill most common monsters, thus making Raging Nimbus and Meteor Shower pretty useless.

Well, that's now been 3 or 4 people reporting back that the Seraphim minion doesn't accomplish enough with her attacks. I suppose for next version I'll change her so she just uses auto-attack.

I don't know why Thaumaturgic Nova should seem overpowered. It uses the exact same damage values as Energy Blaze, and Energy Blaze is more versatile because it can be cast anywhere. Likewise Raging Nimbus and Incendiary Shower can also be cast anywhere, while the Nova is fixed around the High Elf. I might decrease the flat magic damage somewhat.

Firstly, I think this CA ( AM ) should be exclusively an attack temporary buff ( decreases the duration and impact of detrimental effects shouldn't be there ). I think this modification should swap places with Amity gold mod from GGT or somehow be included in GGT and not Acute mind.

I kind of like this idea. The reduction to detrimental effects does seem to suit GGT better. I could swap it with one of the "friend factor" modifications so allies could benefit from both buffs.

My opinion is that you should be able to connect temporary buffs in combos and that their regeneration time and duration should be close to each other

I think you must realize that this is my opinion too, as all of the symmetry of temporary buff durations and cooldowns that you listed are due to my efforts. :)

I don't see a big problem with the fact that GGT has a slight cooldown decrease while Acute Mind does not. Some slight asymmetry between their cooldowns at high levels keeps them distinct and isn't disruptive to gameplay. They go beautifully in a combo together. They have the exact same duration and starting cooldown as well as the same duration increase gold modification, which is a huge improvement over the vanilla spells, which do NOT go well in a combo at all due to the short duration of GGT.

Again this is only IMO! Please do tell me if you find my feedback useful or not. If my ideas do not match yours, I'd be so so thankful if you could make an alternate version for the Twisted Curse and Acute Mind to match my description OR if you could provide me and others who are intrested some resources to modify small aspects of this mod to our taste.

Feedback is important for the mod to develop into a better state. I don't get nearly enough because it is such a small community of players. I don't agree with every suggestion or complaint but on the other hand many are useful and valuable. It's just the way it goes. I can't take it too hard if changes aren't universally adored.

I posted a link to the global.res editor in this thread. So you should now have every tool available to you that I did to make the mod. Be sure to read through the whole thread to understand better about how to use it. And post questions about it in that thread only, please.

Edited by Flix

I told you that it is possible, and I furthermore told you precisely how to change it. I also offered to help you replace it with a specific fx, if you would just give a suggestion as to how you want it to look. I'm not going to sit here and try to come up with replacement spell graphics just for the benefit of one user.

Sorry , didn't want to make you angry , I just didn't understand properly what you were talking about. Anyway I would like it to be something more alon the lines of the new "shivering miasma" or "reflective emanation".

Ahh thanks for clearing that up about the Seraphim companion, it makes sense now.

I tried to change the Inquisitor demon skill to a buff doing the things you said and in game It doesnt show any skills at all so I must have done something wrong. Could you look at the entry I changed and tell me what I did wrong? I dont have much experience editing files like this

mgr.defineSpell( "in_uw_schaendung", {

eiStateName = "cSpellCast",
fxTypeCast = "FX_INQ_DOPPELGAENGER_C",
fxTypeSpell = "FX_GEN_SPAWN2_I",
duration = 10.000000,
animType = "ANIM_TYPE_SM10",
animTypeApproach = "ANIM_TYPE_INVALID",
animTypeRide = "ANIM_TYPE_INVALID",
animTypeSpecial = "ANIM_TYPE_RIDESM06-SPECIAL",
causesSpellDamage = 1,
tokens = {
entry0 = {"et_summon_mylevel", 10, 10, 0, 4 },
entry1 = {"et_summon_soldier", 1000, 2999, 0, 8 },
entry2 = {"et_minion_replenish", 975, 25, 0, 72 },
entry3 = {"et_minion_wdam_phy", 100, 50, 0, 72 },
entry4 = {"et_minion_attackspeed", 198, 2, 1, 72 },
entry5 = {"et_minion_wdam_phy", 100, 100, 2, 72 },
entry6 = {"et_minion_AWVW_rel", 250, 50, 3, 72 },
entry7 = {"et_summon_armor", 75, 55, 4, 72 },
entry8 = {"et_minion_wdam_phy", 100, 100, 5, 72 },
entry9 = {"et_minion_armor_all", 75, 55, 6, 72 },
fightDistance = 0.000000,
aspect = "EA_IN_UNDERWORLD",
cooldown = 0.000000,
soundProfile = 0,
cost_level = 110,
cost_base = 220,
focus_skill_name = "skill_IN_underworld_focus",
lore_skill_name = "skill_IN_underworld_lore",
spellClass = "cSpellSkKohorte",
spellcontroltype = "eCAtype_t_buff",
sorting_rank = 3,
})
Edited by kenobi87

Sorry , didn't want to make you angry , I just didn't understand properly what you were talking about. Anyway I would like it to be something more alon the lines of the new "shivering miasma" or "reflective emanation".

Don't worry I'm never angry on the boards. I do seem to have patience in short supply though.

spells.txt is in <installation folder>/scripts/shared

Open it with a proper text editor. This is the entry you're looking for:

mgr.defineSpell( "tw_cc_tkampfschild", {

fxTypeCast = "FX_TW_TKAMPFSCHILD_C",

fxTypeSpell = "FX_TW_TKAMPFSCHILD", <---------- This is the line that needs to be changed.

fxTypeCastSpecial = "FX_TW_CAST_L",

duration = 10.000000,

animType = "ANIM_TYPE_SM06",

animTypeSpecial = "ANIM_TYPE_RIDESM03-SPECIAL",

causesSpellDamage = 1,

tokens = {

entry0 = {"et_shieldstrength", 250, 2, 0, 5 },

entry1 = {"et_shieldblock", 15, 5, 0, 5 },

entry2 = {"et_hits_persec", 500, 5, 0, 4 },

entry3 = {"et_range_area", 200, 0, 0, 4 },

entry4 = {"et_shieldfactor", 600, 0, 0, 37 },

entry5 = {"et_shieldstrength", 100, 1, 1, 5 },

entry6 = {"et_spelldamage_magic", 140, 70, 2, 133 },

entry7 = {"et_shield_regen", 30, 10, 3, 37 },

entry8 = {"et_damping_any", 50, 1, 4, 41 },

entry9 = {"et_shieldstrength", 100, 1, 5, 5 },

entry10 = {"et_chance_reflect_spell", 150, 10, 6, 41 },

},

aspect = "EA_TW_CLOSECOMBAT",

cooldown = 0.000000,

soundProfile = 0,

cost_level = 450,

cost_base = 450,

focus_skill_name = "skill_TW_closecombat_focus",

lore_skill_name = "skill_tactics_lore",

spellClass = "cSpellTwTkampfschild",

sorting_rank = 5,

})

Fx for Shivering Miasma is "FX_SK_TODESKAELTE",

Fx for Reflective Emanation is "FX_SK_UMLENKUNG",

Edited by Flix

Ahh thanks for clearing that up about the Seraphim companion, it makes sense now.

I tried to change the Inquisitor demon skill to a buff doing the things you said and in game It doesnt show any skills at all so I must have done something wrong. Could you look at the entry I changed and tell me what I did wrong? I dont have much experience editing files like this

You did very well. A close bracket got deleted after the spell tokens though. Try this:

mgr.defineSpell( "in_uw_schaendung", {

fxTypeCast = "FX_INQ_DOPPELGAENGER_C",

fxTypeSpell = "FX_GEN_SPAWN2_I",

duration = 10.000000,

animType = "ANIM_TYPE_SM10",

animTypeSpecial = "ANIM_TYPE_RIDESM06-SPECIAL",

causesSpellDamage = 1,

tokens = {

entry0 = {"et_summon_mylevel", 10, 10, 0, 4 },

entry1 = {"et_summon_soldier", 1000, 2999, 0, 8 },

entry2 = {"et_minion_replenish", 975, 25, 0, 72 },

entry3 = {"et_minion_wdam_phy", 100, 50, 0, 72 },

entry4 = {"et_minion_attackspeed", 198, 2, 1, 72 },

entry5 = {"et_minion_wdam_phy", 100, 100, 2, 72 },

entry6 = {"et_minion_AWVW_rel", 250, 50, 3, 72 },

entry7 = {"et_summon_armor", 75, 55, 4, 72 },

entry8 = {"et_minion_wdam_phy", 100, 100, 5, 72 },

entry9 = {"et_minion_armor_all", 75, 55, 6, 72 },

},

aspect = "EA_IN_UNDERWORLD",

cooldown = 0.000000,

soundProfile = 0,

cost_level = 110,

cost_base = 220,

focus_skill_name = "skill_IN_underworld_focus",

lore_skill_name = "skill_IN_underworld_lore",

spellClass = "cSpellSkKohorte",

sorting_rank = 3,

})

just noticed something about the new dm's art eternal fire:

mgr.defineSpell( "dm_dm_ewigesfeuer", {
	fxTypeCast = "FX_DM_EWIGESFEUER_C",
	fxTypeSpell = "FX_MM_SPRUEHEN",
	fxTypeCastSpecial = "FX_DM_CAST_K",
	duration = 0.000000,
	animType = "ANIM_TYPE_SM03",
	animTypeApproach = "",
	animTypeRide = "",
	animTypeSpecial = "ANIM_TYPE_RIDESM03-SPECIAL",
	causesSpellDamage = 1,
	tokens = {
		entry0 = {"et_duration_sec", 400, 8, 0, 8 },
		entry1 = {"et_plague_const_fire", 1600, 1600, 0, 42 },
		entry2 = {"et_range_area", 100, 1, 0, 4 },
		entry3 = {"et_plague_infect", 300, 2, 0, 42 },
		entry4 = {"et_regThisCool", 0, 20, 0, 8 },
		entry5 = {"et_spelldamage_fire", 600, 350, 0, 133 },
		entry6 = {"et_dotdamage_fire", 600, 350, 0, 42 },
		entry7 = {"et_maxangle_cone", 45, 0, 0, 8 },
		entry8 = {"et_range_area", 80, 1, 1, 4 },
		entry9 = {"et_duration_sec", 150, 3, 2, 8 },
		entry10 = {"et_plague_infect", 200, 1, 3, 42 },
		entry11 = {"et_chance_fear", 300, 5, 4, 5 },
		entry12 = {"et_plague_const_fire", 1600, 1600, 5, 42 },
		entry13 = {"et_deathblow", 500, 0, 6, 5 },
	},
	fightDistance = 525.000000,
	aspect = "EA_DM_DRAGONMAGIC",
	cooldown = 4.000000,
	soundProfile = 0,
	cost_level = 225,
	cost_base = 450,
	focus_skill_name = "skill_DM_dragonmagic_focus",
	lore_skill_name = "skill_DM_dragonmagic_lore",
	spellClass = "cSpellNova",
	spellcontroltype = "eCAtype_a_effect_cone",
	sorting_rank = 2,
})

you're using the spellclass "cSpellNova" with the plague effect. I didnt test it but I'm kinda sure it should cause problems like bonus not working properly or lack of visual effects since plague is designed to work with the "cSpellDrKrankheit" spellclass (allowing just one target to be hit)

as I said before I haven't tested it. I'm just reporting :)

• Like! 1

I'm pretty sure that Eternal Fire is bugged. I dont know if terrain plays a factor but sometimes the spell doesnt do anything at all, just passes through enemies, doesn inflict any damage or burning. Its not visual bug, cause I can see health bars not changing.

Wanted to play DM but knowing that this spell is bugged takes the fun away.

Overall I think the mod is great, brought back my interest in sacred 2 ;]

• Like! 1

The mod community for Sacred 2 has kept this game amazingly alive for years now

Glad you made your way here

and welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

I'm pretty sure that Eternal Fire is bugged. I dont know if terrain plays a factor but sometimes the spell doesnt do anything at all, just passes through enemies, doesn inflict any damage or burning. Its not visual bug, cause I can see health bars not changing.

Wanted to play DM but knowing that this spell is bugged takes the fun away.

Thanks for reporting in. Welcome aboard.

Based on what you describe, probably I have the "fight distance" parameter set too far away. I basically allowed players to cast the spell from any distance, even if you're not close enough for the spell to actually hit (and even if it looks like the flames are hitting them, the spell isn't neccessarily reaching the target). Levin Array had the same problem in the vanilla game, and the CM Patch corrected it by decreasing the fight distance. I'll see if I can tweak it.

If you're toe-to-toe with the enemy when this happens though, we've got a different problem. I may need to increase the range spell token.

I feel pretty confident it's not an innate problem with the workings of the spell itself though.

• Like! 1
  • 2 weeks later...

rated. now 4/5. didnt notice that before :)

this mod really deservers a full 5/5, thx a lot for sharing it.

its a shame we couldnt handle the summons properly....just hate the spellclass mechanics ;(

• Like! 1
  • 1 month later...

First this Mod is splendid and well made @ Flix ^^

But I have a serious problem.

I live in Germany and have Sacred 2 Gold in my native language - German.

The Skills and Icons working perfectly fine, but the Tooltips are unchanged, like Shivering Miasma is called Geisterform in my language and all the description and mods are displayed for Geisterform.

So is it possible to do a german translation patch for this mod ?

It would be so damn cool !

The Skills and Icons working perfectly fine, but the Tooltips are unchanged, like Shivering Miasma is called Geisterform in my language and all the description and mods are displayed for Geisterform.

It is possible but I need someone to translate it to German. If you know of anyone who could do that or if there's a German Sacred community maybe you can let them know I am looking for someone to translate the mod to German.

Thank you. I'm glad you enjoy the mod.

Edited by Flix

It is possible but I need someone to translate it to German. If you know of anyone who could do that or if there's a German Sacred community maybe you can let them know I am looking for someone to translate the mod to German.

Thank you. I'm glad you enjoy the mod.

Do you need only one who can translate the Name of the Combat Arts, the ToolTips and the Modification Bonus ?

Or someone who can program / text editing or what is it called ?

For the translation part, I can help but I cant programming....

Show me what you want translated in german.

• Like! 1

I added some info and a link to the English texts for translation in the first post. :) It would be great if you could help. I just need the translated lines. I can do the encoding.

Oh, almost forgot PLEASE save the text file in Unicode format. I don't know if regular Notepad can do that. If you can use a good text editor like Notepad++ it would be best.

Edited by Flix

I added some info and a link to the English texts for translation in the first post. :) It would be great if you could help. I just need the translated lines. I can do the encoding.

Oh, almost forgot PLEASE save the text file in Unicode format. I don't know if regular Notepad can do that. If you can use a good text editor like Notepad++ it would be best.

Yeah no problem.^^

But how can I send you the Text File back ? I dont have or use Google Drive.....

I have translated, for the beginning, mostly all Gold, Silver and Bronze Mods Names and 1 or 2 Tooltips.

Can we first make a Test if the translation works at all ?

I will test it if you make a *Alpha* Language Patch to give you feedback.^^

Hello may I ask you for something? I am using Polish version of the game and when I install the mod I don't have Modifications and CA text changed, for example Minotaur is still telling me he is a Ruinous Onslaught and still shows me the mods for vanilla game. Could you make a chart of modifications you've changed or fix this? I will try to help you as much as I can. Thank you in advance.

• The title was changed to Sacred 2 Enhanced Edition
  • The topic was pinned