Sacred 2 Enhanced Edition

Any way to make this work with Sacred 2 Fallen angel 2.12? :blush:

Also, does anyone know where can I find the Texture for the bolts that come out of the Seraphim's BFG/ Energy weapons/ Pistol?

Would like to do something

Also, does anyone know where can I find the Texture for the bolts that come out of the Seraphim's BFG/ Energy weapons/ Pistol?

Would like to do something

I'm not sure about the textures, but as to version 2.12, yu can patch that game to 2.43 using patches listed here:

Patches and Downloads

• Like! 1

Technically yes, but I don't have Fallen Angel installed on my system nor do I own a copy. Assuming the folder structure is the same, heck, it would probably work installed on top of Fallen Angel. I only changed a couple scripts.

Nce.good job Flix thanks for the mod I have tried it and its amazing but there is something I wanna ask im playing with my Pyro High Elf when im casting fireball the screen is shaking is there a way to disable tried the camera.cameraShake = 0 in optioncustom.txt but it still shaking. :spider::cstars:

keep up the good work :bow::bow::dance2::dance2:

• Like! 1

This Worked using GME but delays my game so bad. (Fallen angel 2.12)

When I rotate the camera for 5 seconds, after pressing the button it will still rotate. also the mouse lags too.

I tried using the pelting strikes on the enemy but they dont fly away or HURL

:D

• Like! 1

This Worked using GME but delays my game so bad. (Fallen angel 2.12)

When I rotate the camera for 5 seconds, after pressing the button it will still rotate. also the mouse lags too.

I tried using the pelting strikes on the enemy but they dont fly away or HURL

:D

Well sorry about that. I'm not surprised there were unexpected issues since the mod was built on Sacred 2 Gold. Nothing I can do about it really...

For a weird reason, The 2nd Time I ReEnabled the Mod, The Lag was gone. :twitch:

Is the ability for the enemy to fly away when hit with a CA available only for the later versions? or can you actually make enemies fly in the base game?

• Like! 1

Woah, Thanks for that link! Will try :)

Also , new problem. The Mod works but I cant see the ally buff for the seraphim and the archangel wrath is still the same. So I guess the GUI was he only thing that was applied :/

• Like! 1

I've got nothing to do today and I've speeden up my works on the translation, I will try to finish it tomorrow... or even today :D And internet dictionary helps A TON when trying to translate difficult words :3 It quickened my work by 200% or more.

BTW. I love this mod, so far I found Warlord a game changer, who need Reflective Emanation anyways XD

EDIT: I've just finished the translation, I will attach it to this post, I tried to be accurate but if some words were untranslatable to polish and I've had to find substitutes (like Shivering Miasma, this was a pain in the a** man). I would love to play with this mod in polish asap, so I can't wait until you patch things up. Is there any way you can give me the polish version of the mod faster so I can test it in-game if everything works fine and makes sense? I would be glad.

ENG Texts for Translation (TRANSLATED TO POLISH).txt

Edited by KrystianCzach243r
  • Like! 1

I've got nothing to do today and I've speeden up my works on the translation, I will try to finish it tomorrow... or even today :D And internet dictionary helps A TON when trying to translate difficult words :3 It quickened my work by 200% or more.

BTW. I love this mod, so far I found Warlord a game changer, who need Reflective Emanation anyways XD

EDIT: I've just finished the translation, I will attach it to this post, I tried to be accurate but if some words were untranslatable to polish and I've had to find substitutes (like Shivering Miasma, this was a pain in the a** man). I would love to play with this mod in polish asap, so I can't wait until you patch things up. Is there any way you can give me the polish version of the mod faster so I can test it in-game if everything works fine and makes sense? I would be glad.

I must agree with KrystianCzach243r.

It would be better if you can give us the translated global.res files so we can check if the translation makes sense In-Game.

Then if we checked them and say they are fine, then you can make the new Version without any concern.

For KrystianCzach243r his POLISH Translated global.res file

And for me my GERMAN Translated global.res file

This would be awesome !^^

And Kudos for this magnificent Mod and your future plans ! :drool:

Yes, I'm going to. It would make no sense not to test it before releasing it. Just give me a day, as I've got to do both translations.

• Like! 1

You need to save this in Unicode format. Otherwise I can't use it. The lines end up looking like this:

0123095553 Wysoka Elfka wyczarowuje falê uderzeniow¹ stworzon¹ z magicznej energii, wywo³uj¹c potê¿n¹ eksplozjê. Wybuch spowalnia przeciwników I zadaje obra¿enia w czasie.

• The title was changed to Sacred 2 Enhanced Edition
  • The topic was pinned