Sacred 2 Enhanced Edition

Is there any way to adjust the casting time for Draconic Wrath and Energyblaze ?

Because they are much longer to cast with dual wielding as with a 1-handed weapon or 2-handed weapon.

If you want really fast animations you can change them in spells.txt

Dragon's Wrath is "dm_dm_drachenform" and Energy Blaze is "dm_me_energiebrand"

Look for the line:

animType = "ANIM_TYPE_SM12",

and change it to:

animType = "ANIM_TYPE_ATTACKA",

Can you make a list where I can look how high the % are for some Mods for the Combat Arts you enhanced ?

Like for Draconic Wrath's bronze mod to ignore armor, how high is this chance in % and how many % are added with each CA level up.

You should be able to look at your bonus overview list after you cast it and see the new bonus. I think it's 5% +0.5% per level. So at level 50 it would be 30% chance and at level 100 it would be 55% chance to ignore armor.

Oh and I use the XP/Life Bar Mod with the better Portraits, is there a way that we can add a better Portrait for the Dragon Mage ?

I don't see why not. A new icon would go in pak/data/party/t_ui-party-portrait-dragonmage_do.tga

• Like! 1

Is there any way to adjust the casting time for Draconic Wrath and Energyblaze ?

Because they are much longer to cast with dual wielding as with a 1-handed weapon or 2-handed weapon.

If you want really fast animations you can change them in spells.txt

Dragon's Wrath is "dm_dm_drachenform" and Energy Blaze is "dm_me_energiebrand"

Look for the line:

animType = "ANIM_TYPE_SM12",

and change it to:

animType = "ANIM_TYPE_ATTACKA",

>>Can you make a list where I can look how high the % are for some Mods for the Combat Arts you enhanced ?

Like for Draconic Wrath's bronze mod to ignore armor, how high is this chance in % and how many % are added with each CA level up.

You should be able to look at your bonus overview list after you cast it and see the new bonus. I think it's 5% +0.5% per level. So at level 50 it would be 30% chance and at level 100 it would be 55% chance to ignore armor.

Oh and I use the XP/Life Bar Mod with the better Portraits, is there a way that we can add a better Portrait for the Dragon Mage ?

I don't see why not. A new icon would go in pak/data/party/t_ui-party-portrait-dragonmage_do.tga

Thank you for your help Flix, I will change that to my liking.^^

And the Wardust Armors, I got rid of them !

Now every Dragon Mage Armor looks like the Icons again. :)

The Portrait...... I'm not so good at making graphics and such but I would like to have this Portrait for the Dragon Mage.

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/File:DragonMageShadowPath.png

And I would suggest, that either you or the people from the CM, should integrate the XP/Lifebar Mod from Przemba and adding the Portrait, which I linked for the Dragon Mage so he got a much better Portrait too ! ;)

Edited by Shadowflare85

My Internet access is restricted to my phone for the time being so I won't be releasing any uploads in the near future

Is it near future like "spending Christmas and New Year's back with the old folks" or "I'm moving out and it might be a while before I get internet set up"?

My Internet access is restricted to my phone for the time being so I won't be releasing any uploads in the near future

Is it near future like "spending Christmas and New Year's back with the old folks" or "I'm moving out and it might be a while before I get internet set up"?

The latter. No clue when I'll have my pc connected again.

• 2 weeks later...

I have found this great mod only few days ago... and I have done RUS translation

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0aGktBU1_cQTngtRWp6VldUUUE/view?usp=sharing

Wow thanks! I'll add it to the mod as soon as I get my pc connected to the Internet again. Hopefully within the next week.

Flix, is everything okay with the net? YOur hosting not working for home now?

:o

gogo

Flix, is everything okay with the net? YOur hosting not working for home now?

:o

gogo

I've moved. No Internet until Monday at the earliest. I'm using my phone for now but data usage is limited.

Can someone with the Russian version of the game send me the file global.res from an installation with Cm Patch 1.50 installed? I need to decode it to add the translation for the mod.

Uhhhh....is there some moderator power to revert a post to how it was before its last edit? I just deleted a few lines of text in the first post in this thread, saved it, and now it's this giant mess of code. Some kind of forum hiccup or something? Anyway I really don't want to have to rebuild the entire post from scratch so is there some undo function?

Looking much healthier now Flix :)

Yeah, it's back to full strength again. Luckily Schot salvaged it almost 100%.

And it's the first time I've looked at the first post in a while, still can't believe how much effort has gone into this!

Ha, yeah... funny but I still think of this as my "little" mod since the Diablo 2 mod is so huge in comparison. Sometimes I think some spirit must have possessed me to make all this stuff because I'm just so incredibly lazy most of the time.

==============================================

==============================================

Right now I'm working on assigning better casting animations to the Dragon Mage's Energy Blaze and Dragon's Wrath so they're not so slow when Dual Wielding. As per request, I'm also revamping the character portraits. Finally, I'm waiting on a few last corrections to the Russian translation. Once I get all that finalized, I'll see about releasing v1.4 of the mod.

EDIT:

HAHA Whooaaaa!

wGPJl4Mm.jpg

Testing has revealed a flaw in allowing the Dragon Mage to dual wield: while mounted the animations are all wrong. I can fix most of them (replacing them with the 1h animations), but the attacking animations might end up being a problem.

Edited by Flix

I've corrected the Nikoleagle's Russian translation of this mod. A lot of unneeded capitalization was removed (for example Russian official translation combat arts titles are all "first word starts with uppercase, second word starts with lowercase, stats are all lowercase"), fixed some typos and commas, changed a few sentences and replaced a few words ("сушенная голова" -> "высушенная голова" like in the official translation global.res).

Flix, I've uploaded the Russian global.res file as well, if you still need it.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByAnQhQfaxOAOXY2MThhd2lod28&usp=sharing

Edited by LordKomar
  • Like! 1

I've corrected the Nikoleagle's Russian translation of this mod. A lot of unneeded capitalization was removed (for example Russian official translation combat arts titles are all "first word starts with uppercase, second word starts with lowercase, stats are all lowercase"), fixed some typos and commas, changed a few sentences and replaced a few words ("сушенная голова" -> "высушенная голова" like in the official translation global.res).

Flix, I've uploaded the Russian global.res file as well, if you still need it.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByAnQhQfaxOAOXY2MThhd2lod28&usp=sharing

Thanks, but it's already done and I really, really, really don't want to start all over again because I have to do a lot more than just copy over the lines.

If it really needs to be corrected, can you please just upload only the lines that were changed?

The changes are quite dispersed. Will it be fine if I update the Russian global.res by myself and send it to you?

That's fine but there's a lot more involved than just copying the new lines into the file. Every spell name has two entries, one for the spell, one for the rune. Also Shivering Miasma has two copies of everything (description, modifications, etc.) because the buff version has separate entries. Also there are several changes that don't involve translation, but rather swapping of entries. Eruptive Desecration and all its modifications take the place of those of Raving Thrust, and Archangel's Wrath takes the place of Instill Belief.

If you really want to encode your changes, it might be faster to use the new one I made, with all of that work already done:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwXXP3Exg5v4SzZoWjZ4SzRxdG8/view?usp=sharing

If you're comfortable with s2rw.exe you should be able to decode and re-encode it for testing. That would actually be a big help to me.

• Like! 1
  • The title was changed to Sacred 2 Enhanced Edition
  • The topic was pinned