Sacred 2 Enhanced Edition

10 minutes ago, lacr said:

yet it nowhere near zeroed 99% survival bonus, or deleted save in HC, I personally would prefer a continued fight

Have you ever played Diablo HD? I would surely recommend it. This mod's higher difficulties encompass the principle 'Only the strongest of will shall prevail'. 

Edited by dimitrius154
  • Like! 1
19 minutes ago, dimitrius154 said:

Have you ever played Diablo HD? I would surely recommend it. This mod's higher difficulties encompass the principle 'Only the strongest of will shall prevail'.

I tried it for a brief period of time, I liked it for additional features, but... I have no time for all the games in the world:tongue2:

And ARPGs are very time consuming...

After some consideration I have decided to decline ARPGs with a strong gameplay, but poor graphic/design in favor to shooters/slashers/arcades...

Currently, only Sacred 2 has survived in my ARPG game list...:dntknw:

I am playing it when I want to relax and give a rest to my mind and body alike, yet unkillable character is too much even for  my playstyle:smile:

• Appreciation 1
13 hours ago, lacr said:

if you don't like art style of Sacred 2, you probably wont be able to approach this game, because...imho, main aces of Sacred 2 are atmosphere and world design - I can literally do nothing in this game and still enjoying it:tongue2:

Yeah, the makers did their homework definitely and learned from the mistakes they made in S1. Despite all odds I would not shove S1 aside that easily. With all the mods that surfaced over the last months and years, the game has a huge replay value and became very enjoyable. I guess mods will continue to roll in for quite a while.

On 4/28/2020 at 6:23 PM, lacr said:

Sorry, but I fear for the worst, then:lol:

im mostly in for the lootpool, I think its amazing. I actually dont care that much about the story and I really dont care about the hero archetypes. btw the german version of the game is superior in terms of texts. and we have some interesting voice actors in the game. like the german voices for bruce willis, nicolas cage, vin diesel and bud spencer. dont know about the english one so maybe you have some interesting ones as well though 

42 minutes ago, zerisius said:

im mostly in for the lootpool, I think its amazing. I actually dont care that much about the story and I really dont care about the hero archetypes. btw the german version of the game is superior in terms of texts. and we have some interesting voice actors in the game. like the german voices for bruce willis, nicolas cage, vin diesel and bud spencer. dont know about the english one so maybe you have some interesting ones as well though 

You forgot the german voice for Jodie Foster (dryad).

• Like! 1
1 hour ago, jwiz said:

You forgot the german voice for Jodie Foster (dryad).

I wonder if the cast for Sacred2 voice actors was before or after Nim's Island. Both must have been around the same time. Or it was the best joke ever done in a computer game:

choosing the voice actor for Jodie Foster for the dryad knowing that Jodie Foster was already acting in Nim's Island as Alex(andra) Rover and in total fear for nature or going outside.

• Like! 1

Thank you so much! It's a good thing to start discovering a new cool mod and get an update(with more things to find out, yay) after a short while:woot:

• Thanks! 1
4 hours ago, jwiz said:

Oh my lord, how do I keep that Sentinel Construct from babbling constantly, please?

Open soundprofile.txt, search for "Creature NPC Templeguardian", then delete the line that says:

type5         = 10812,

Should render him quite silent.

Dragon Mage Bug 
When using the buff (Familiar) While in Berserk Form, you Stack Life, Willpower and Intelligence infinite.
Berserk Form -->(Familiar) Buff --> One Stack more after leaving Berserk Form...

Berserk Form -->(Familiar) Buff --> One Stack more after leaving Berserk Form...

Berserk Form -->(Familiar) Buff --> One Stack more after leaving Berserk Form.... 

Is it okay to write this here? Im new here sorry :O

• Like! 1
2 hours ago, GermanyRecon said:

Dragon Mage Bug 
When using the buff (Familiar) While in Berserk Form, you Stack Life, Willpower and Intelligence infinite.

Berserk Form -->(Familiar) Buff --> One Stack more after leaving Berserk Form.... 

Hello thanks for trying the mod.  That's not something I'm able to fix unfortunately.  It was introduced in CM Patch 1.60 when buffs were enabled for a shapeshifted Dragon Mage.  The solution is to disable casting/uncasting buffs while shapeshifted, so basically whatever buffs you had before shifting would stay with you while changing back and forth.  I'm not able to code this fix into the mod though, sorry.

It resets on reloading a game, so it's not permanent.

5 hours ago, Flix said:

Hello thanks for trying the mod.  That's not something I'm able to fix unfortunately.  It was introduced in CM Patch 1.60 when buffs were enabled for a shapeshifted Dragon Mage.  The solution is to disable casting/uncasting buffs while shapeshifted, so basically whatever buffs you had before shifting would stay with you while changing back and forth.  I'm not able to code this fix into the mod though, sorry.

It resets on reloading a game, so it's not permanent.

I will just play without buffs in Berserk Form
If I remember right I had this bug only with the Enhanced mod 
Thank you for the answer :)

Hi Flix, just noticed that in your graphics16.zip (core mod) the t_ui-ea_sk_astralplane_do.tga file (CA background) is the only one fully opaque instead of showing that transparency veil that all the others have. Dunno how relevant is to you or if that affects anything, but it's an oddity I felt I should report.

• Thanks! 1
On 5/1/2020 at 3:49 PM, GermanyRecon said:

We're happy to see you here on the boards, Justus...you are in absolutely the right section... Flix's mod for Sacred is pretty popular  :Laie_68:

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

4 hours ago, Caledor said:

Hi Flix, just noticed that in your graphics16.zip (core mod) the t_ui-ea_sk_astralplane_do.tga file (CA background) is the only one fully opaque instead of showing that transparency veil that all the others have. Dunno how relevant is to you or if that affects anything, but it's an oddity I felt I should report.

I can't remember if that was intentional or not. Probably not.  I'll add some transparency.

1 hour ago, GermanyRecon said:

I tried to skill Astute Supremacy Focus and got Konzentration completely buggt Inquisitor I think ?

I see the source of the problem.  Please use the attached creatures.txt file and overwrite your existing one. This should solve the issue.  All his skills had been set to "primary" (left-hand column).

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/17NS4l4h9MYyHddOh1_Yv6HjHGd-DNKyR/view?usp=sharing

I checked the other characters and they are ok.  I'll see about updating the main download shortly.

OK 2.4b hotfix is uploaded here and on the Nexus.  You will want to re-download the mod if you got it before today.  This includes the Inquisitor skills fix and the Astral Lord GUI transparency fix.

13 minutes ago, lacr said:

It Looks like there is still an old version on nexus, despite the name:o

Script fix is present. Texture thing isn't (this change is almost meaningless, I'll just let it be for now).

Seems that Damage Lore is not unlocking Magic Stave Lore on the Dryad.

I'd prefer Magic Stave Lore to be a primary skill in line with the other waepon skills anyway, but so it be.

skills1.thumb.jpg.5d94b369c776eed2a6420d5746230698.jpgskills2.thumb.jpg.af22da1acbc6013ad9762c5694dd9157.jpg