Sacred 2 Enhanced Edition

5 hours ago, jwiz said:

Does the T-mutation act like a CA, I.e would the tokens 'et_summon_level / et_summon_mylevel' work with mutated creatures?

No, it's a direct creature entry replacement, that does not enact any CA functionality. CA tokens won't work.

30 minutes ago, dimitrius154 said:

No, it's a direct creature entry replacement, that does not enact any CA functionality. CA tokens won't work.

Since we're on the subject, how to do the containers which spawn T-Mutants on Seraphim Island work? The player may open several vases or chests with a chance to spawn a monster.  Is the creature a "drop" or a spawn? I assume the mechanics are the same as the crypts which spawn Undead.  

12 minutes ago, Flix said:

how to do the containers which spawn T-Mutants on Seraphim Island work?

mgr.createDroplist(1479,{ -- Dropcreatures_TenergyforSera

I think the drop correlation for containers is set in sector files. We really do need that world editor.

Edited by dimitrius154
4 hours ago, dimitrius154 said:

I think the drop correlation for containers is set in sector files. We really do need that world editor.

Yeah.  I think there's a lot of potential with the "enemy-as-drops" spawn model.

• Like! 1

all good time of the day, looking for help in the runes. how to throw them in correctly and in what quantity? some say in their builds to throw in 1 rune, while others say to keep it at the level of the penalty....take an example

• Like! 1

I always follow the rule stated in the "helpful tips" displayed on the loading screen:

"As a rule of thumb, a combat art is considered appropriate if its level equals about ¼ of the character level."

"Обычно боевое умение считается хорошо развитым, если его уровень составляет около четверти от уровня персонажа."

• Like! 1

What I taught to my kids:

keep all ca's at 1 till

I) buffs have high priority: keep the penalty around 15%- read only if it keeps the buff below 15%

ii) if all buffs are at or below 15% and you can spam a combat art -be it with normal regeneration or regeneration per hit- watch the regeneration time for one more rune in the tooltipp. If it is still spammable read it.

Easy rules which are quite good till you develope a 'belly feeling' for regeneration times. Off cause there are exceptions like keeping one high level boss/champion killing CA, or CA's which boost regeneration times and can't be high enough, ....

• Like! 1

Hi, im playing version 3.0 and have a question to the Skill: Spell Resistance.

If I spend points shoudnt this increase  "" Zauberwiderstand -->199<-- ""  by 13.6% ? but it does nothing....
If I have items with Spell Resitance increase by x% it works.    

Or is spell resistance treated differently than Willpower+(item spell resistance) ?

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.149b8b7681f4a9ee5de839bd97158152.png

Edited by GermanyRecon

One thing I noticed again during testing with the Inquisitior is that the facial speech animation in conversations is missing.

Is it really not implemented or simply bugged?

Edited by jwiz
On 2/12/2021 at 2:58 AM, GermanyRecon said:

Hi, im playing version 3.0 and have a question to the Skill: Spell Resistance.

If I spend points shoudnt this increase  "" Zauberwiderstand -->199<-- ""  by 13.6% ? but it does nothing....
If I have items with Spell Resitance increase by x% it works.    

Or is spell resistance treated differently than Willpower+(item spell resistance) ?

Hello. Thanks for trying the mod and writing back.  I assume it's a display issue, where the Spell Resistance from the skill is simply calculated afterward and therefore doesn't show up on the character sheet.  @dimitrius154 Do you happen to know why the Spell Resistance skill doesn't seem to contribute to the overall spell resistance stat shown on the character sheet?

21 hours ago, jwiz said:

One thing I noticed again during testing with the Inquisitior is that the facial speech animation in conversations is missing.

Is it really not implemented or simply bugged?

Was it there before and is now missing?  If it was never present then there's no bug, that's just how he looks.

Unlike the other characters I didn't change his base model or animations in 3.0, so I doubt it's anything caused by EE.

1 hour ago, dimitrius154 said:

Vanilla Inquisitor horse-riding animations have missing jawbones, that's why his lips don't move. That means he does not lie while riding, per Nixon criteria.

:3lmao:

1 hour ago, dimitrius154 said:

Because the description of the skill is incorrect. It does not increase the Spell Resistance, it decreases chances to receive full damage, or a critical hit from spell-based attacks.

Makes me want to rename it to something like "Spell Evasion" or something to better indicate that it's the spell-based version of Combat Refexes.

Currently playing a Dragon Mage transformed into dragon berzerker whenever possible.

I am level 70 and mid in platinum campaign. Platinum should be named purple because I encounter purple enemies more and more. The most frustating stuff are negative magical effects like slow because I can't counter this with equipment or spell resistance skill. The good thing is the buildin alchemy skill if you are used to it - luckily I am really very used to alchemy. Remember to learn the keystrokes for alchemy slots.

Being forced to return to human form for door opening and talking is something which is quickly learned. Not so quickly learned is something like talking to a dragon in human form to activate it and then quickly turn to berzerk form to kill it. When transformed into dragon berzerker you are without buffs, so quickly pressing 6,7,8 to activate buffs has to become trained. Or flee while in human form to transform,but this is not always possible.

Good again: the dragon berzerker has alchemy so healing potions are a bit more powerful.

The first levels with a transformer demand running from enemy to enemy and hitting them to keep berzerk mode up. After 30 runes it is more relaxed and now I can sort equipment without feraring to drop out of berzerk.

Speaking about items: even I put the loot filter to yellow, while in berzerk I collect a lot of junk.

Wonder if I should write a transformer diary.

29 minutes ago, chattius said:

Speaking about items: even I put the loot filter to yellow, while in berzerk I collect a lot of junk.

That's because item modifiers are not accounted for while the Dragon Mage is transformed. There're several checks within the code.

The Berserker has the Concentration skill but there's no way to convey mastery via a creature skill bonus, so he's stuck with 2 buffs.

The skills are separate from the DM's so they don't carry over. I have to manually add the skills I want the shapeshifted forms to have, like Alchemy.

Your report also helped me spot a bug where I had added Concentration twice to the Berserker and Dragon Form.  I don't think it's causing any adverse issues but I'll correct it nonetheless.

3 hours ago, dimitrius154 said:

Creature skill level = creature level, a Level 75 transformed Dragon Mage is, supposedly, master of all skills assigned.

Creature level = Combat Art Level?

4 hours ago, chattius said:

Creature level = Combat Art Level?

Hostile NPCs and player characters seem to be subject to the same limitations regarding CA Levels. Thus, their CA Levels do not go above 132.5 under standart conditions.

Edited by dimitrius154
Just now, chattius said:

Player Level 76, concentration 75, dragon berzerk combat art level 76.5 --- no third buff

The "bubble unlock" function does not fire up. Another transformation check, they were very persistent at implementing wrong solutions.

Player level 78, Dragon Berzerk level 77,2

Mentor potion without alchemy 70seconds, when transformed 101seconds

This is far away from around 133seconds as alchemy 75 should give.

Is the character level of the dragon berzerk way below the CA-level?