Sacred 2 Enhanced Edition

So went to play EE 3.0 with wife for first time. Got an 'lost connection error 10' Went into steam to verify files, '56 file aquired' Restart Sacred can play LAN with wife. Re-enable EE 3.0 via 'gme'  connection error 10. Something in your mod seems to prohibit us from playing LAN together.

**Fixed**

I just re-installed the EE 3.0 and got wife and myself up and running. Lol. Was so bummed out last when I started to play and got the connection error. All patched up. :)

Edited by jedijimi

Hello There! @Flix

I really love your mod so much, because it was awesome!!! :D

The new combat arts, the background of the combat arts, the portrait overhaul, the bug fixes, new weapons....etc. It is incredible!! :D

But I have a problem, so how to merge a mod with another mod. So I don't have a problem with this mod, but there is another mod on nexus called Survival mod ( https://www.nexusmods.com/sacred2/mods/6) , which is almost the same as the Superspawn addon, except the more rewards for you get after defeating enemies. So this is my problem. How can I integrate this reward modifier or something like that. Or Can you add one more addon, only for SuperSpawn or a completely new one, that includes boosted rewards for usual elite troops? It will be the same as on this page: 

Boosted rewards - to compensate for the increase Bosses and Elite enemies will drop 50% more items and gold and will provide 100% more experience. Additionally, there is some more variety and more stuff to purchase from vendors compared to vanilla, even if you don't have the trading skill.

Please, can you do it? Because I get used to it so much, because it felt like it was worth to kill the elite enemies, because before this mod, or the CM patch elites only drops the same amount of items, stuffs to the players after defeating it.

But after all, everything is fine with this mod!! :D

• Appreciation 1
4 hours ago, BrucknerHun said:

Boosted rewards - to compensate for the increase Bosses and Elite enemies will drop 50% more items and gold and will provide 100% more experience. Additionally, there is some more variety and more stuff to purchase from vendors compared to vanilla, even if you don't have the trading skill.

Thanks for trying the mod and writing back.  There's no need to merge anything.  Everything in Survival Mod is already present in EE, and implemented better IMO.  You get more XP, gold, drops, and vendor selection.  Use the Challenge Mode addon if you want basically the same thing as Survival.

• Appreciation 1

Hi @Flix

Thank you for your quick answer!! :D

So I can see your points on that, but I have done some testing with and without it. 

EE MOD:  Ususal elite Bandit enemy, What I get from defeating him:  405 XP, 26 gold, 1 small health potion, 1 small mentor's potion, and thats all...

Survival mod: Ususal elite Bandit enemy, What I get from defeating him: 405 XP, 35 gold, 1 small health potion, 1 small mentor's potion, and one blue item an inquisitor bracelet, and one more blue item a temple guardian ancient battery.

So my conclusion is XP same, gold same (almost, but not much difference) , quests ok, vendors ok, but two higher quality items, than usual, and what I would like to say, that the more you will get, the more chance to get better quality items.

So my problem is the survival mod gives you much more items! ( 3 vs 6-7 items) So now you can see my problem here, or can you give some advice on it? 

But Otherwise, this mod was incredible well done, and I really love the new cool looking and removed items!! :D

So thats all, I hope you can give me some advice on it! Thanks! :D May Lumen, light your path!! 

13 hours ago, Gforce929 said:

Hello, so I was wondering if the "double attack" mod for Frenzied Rampage works with Staves? The wiki implies it works for any weapon, but the tooltip in-game says it "adds a chance for melee double hits". I just wanted to double check to see if it has changed with this mod, thanks.

I assume you mean magic staves, then yes and no.

The double attack works for the melee part but not for the shooting part.

Afaik, Flix has only added a chance for addittional projectiles to the double attack mods for the Seraphim's 'Pelting Strikes' and the Temple Guardian's 'Battle Extension' in his latest S2EE v3.0

Edited by jwiz
  • Thanks! 1
22 hours ago, Gforce929 said:

Hello, so I was wondering if the "double attack" mod for Frenzied Rampage works with Staves? The wiki implies it works for any weapon, but the tooltip in-game says it "adds a chance for melee double hits". I just wanted to double check to see if it has changed with this mod, thanks.

Hello. Thanks for trying the mod and writing back. I decided not to make the Frenzied Rampage Double Attack mods affect Magic Staves, because in a way you already get double the amount of projectiles.  Some fixes were put in place in CM 1.60 that had a side effect of increasing the staff projectile count, particularly when dual wielding staves (it's a magic projectile storm).  For this reason I thought increasing them anymore would be overkill.

• Thanks! 1

Hello There again! @Flix

Thank you for understanding my point of view and also my problem. I only have one small request. It can either you share it here, or just send it to me.

That I'm completely happy with the mod, but I wish you can do the same values that are in the Survival mod, which is about the increased dropped items from the mod ( Instead of the higher quality, but what I experienced Survival mod also offers better items, while I tried with EE and most of the times I got nothing or trash stuffs or just 1-2 blue items, or even with challange mod and enhanced perception) So can you do it for me please:) :D

So about the bugreports, I have seen 1-2 bugs, that I can share.

Bugreport#1: So the first one is kind of strange, which is about the Dragon mage, that when I pressed the divine gift, he transformed into a Draconic Dragonfly ( looks like from the ones from The Blood Forest) and I can move, but I can't use my abilities, but when I clicked on the second combat art button I transformed into my original form. After that the divine gift is still available ( Kybele-Infusion) , but I can't click on that again!! Then I restarted and everything was fine and still I don't know, how I have done this bug:)

Bugreport#2:  So this is about the new restored PhysX particled, that for me the game will crash in 20-30 minutes or anytime, because I enabled it,  without it everything is going well and no crash. I also tried 4 gb patcher, but nothing changed sadly. :(

But this mod is very good and I think it will be very awesome, so much respect to the creators who did it.  This will be the new CM patch (or the advanced version, who knows) :)

@BrucknerHun

What do you need from me to update the Hungarian translation?  I can get you the decoded texts and probably also hunt down specific strings if you have screenshots or examples of passages that need to be changed.

• Appreciation 1
  • 1 month later...

Having some weird issue with combat arts.

I have CP 1.60 and latest downloaded EE version installed on SC2 and noticed that one combat art has a green circle around its level icon/number is increasing

and its shows e.g. "level 10.2" and after some time playing it gets to "level 10.3" till it get to level 11.

Looked all my starts and bonuses if I have something that increases combat arts by the time or on use but I dont think thats an option in SC2.

Am I missing something ?

Untitled.jpg

Edited by SNaKeYGR
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there, just to confirm: this EE mod require new characters right ? I have taken a char through gold already with only the CM installed, no other mods, and I have to kiss him goodbye ?

Congrats on the labor of love !

On 4/30/2021 at 11:10 AM, Gui said:

Hi there, just to confirm: this EE mod require new characters right ? I have taken a char through gold already with only the CM installed, no other mods, and I have to kiss him goodbye ?

Congrats on the labor of love !

Thanks!

You can always back up the save file and then try it in EE.  Starting a new difficulty level is a good way to avoid any quest-related bugs from the migration.  However you may still have re-rolled bonuses on normal/magic/rare tier items.

There is another very rare bug where combos and the Divine Gift become unusable for legacy characters.  This is the main reason I say back him up first, before you risk anything.  This bug would be apparent immediately if it occurred.

• Like! 1
1 hour ago, Flix said:

There is another very rare bug where combos and the Divine Gift become unusable for legacy characters.

That's not a bug per se, but a side-effect of the Sacred 2 savegame structure. The CA selection the PC had upon creation is embedded into the save as a set list, ranged weapon attacks included. If those CA names are changed, or CA positions are reorganized in spells.txt, the list gets broken.

Edited by dimitrius154
5 hours ago, Flix said:

Thanks!

You can always back up the save file and then try it in EE.  Starting a new difficulty level is a good way to avoid any quest-related bugs from the migration.  However you may still have re-rolled bonuses on normal/magic/rare tier items.

There is another very rare bug where combos and the Divine Gift become unusable for legacy characters.  This is the main reason I say back him up first, before you risk anything.  This bug would be apparent immediately if it occurred.

Thanks, I will do the switch when I am ready to start platinium !