TASKCREATURE_2834  Soldier of the Scouting Party
TASKCREATURE_8015  Private Rinarn
TASKCREATURE_8086  Guard Leader
TASKCREATURE_8712  High Elf Archer
TASKCREATURE_6059  Ranger Menteriel
TASKCREATURE_7139  Soldier
TASKCREATURE_7163  Soldier Malken
TASKCREATURE_8714  High Elf Archer

So, 9 mostly forgettable bit parts in various quests.

21 minutes ago, Flix said:

I've just made aware via a fan on the Nexus that Kuan's Breath is currently broken in 2.4.

Basically, right now it's more like "Kuan's Peace" because it makes all enemies into friends.  :hugs:

the great balance speaks...

:lol:

gogo

• Haha 1

Seems to me that with the buff on yellow items that comes with the S2EE patch, the legendaries got the sticky end.

I've notice this on several occasion, esp. on amulets/rings and damage modifiers.

Apparently, the legendaries could do with a rework.

Below you have an example of that:

pesitilent_fang.thumb.jpg.7d7bb6fdc377ce0c7b831be6b20fe09b.jpg

poison_fang_yellow.thumb.jpg.18bf9427975b85d773897c144c19fe40.jpg

Golden (brown if you prefer) items are unique, legendaries are orange. And there's quite the difference in the bonuses on your example, the yellow one increases the chance to cause Poison as a secondary effect, so basically your chance to cause Poison DOT. The golden one however increases the amount of Poison damage you can deal, globally. Those bonuses are not the same, so their percentages can't be compared directly.

• Thanks! 1

3 hours ago, Androdion said:

Golden (brown if you prefer) items are unique, legendaries are orange. And there's quite the difference in the bonuses on your example, the yellow one increases the chance to cause Poison as a secondary effect, so basically your chance to cause Poison DOT. The golden one however increases the amount of Poison damage you can deal, globally. Those bonuses are not the same, so their percentages can't be compared directly.

This is correct.  These are two different bonuses.

@jwiz If you have other examples let me know and I will address them.

6 hours ago, Androdion said:

Oh yes, you're right, these are *just* Uniques with a different stat set, so no wonder.

I seem to always mistake them for Legendaries.