Hobbit Part 3 Trailer

• 4 months later...

I went to watch the movie last night. The beginning was little bit, mmmmm... How to put it?. As if the editing team was not the same as the other 2 movies and the last 2/3 of this one. But all the battles and fight scenes were great, and I totally loved it! But I am also sad that it is over now!

Delta!

• Like! 1
  • 2 weeks later...

ahhh, nooooooooooo

well, it's a huge movie, I think I'm mostly in it for the battle scenes and Smaug flying about and knocking entire civilizations over with his wings :D

To be honest...I'm not liking all that much the voice of Smaug by bendecit cumberbatch

something about it being a little too self-indulgent, and/but not in a way that would make me respect him as a true grand worm, but as a less elegant version of how I imagined Smaug's voice to be

:blink:

gogo

I enjoyed it. Though the ending was too rushed. Things were wrapped up too quickly and not a lot was shown of the fate of everyone involved. Pacing seemed to be the huge flaw of this film trilogy. Bloated, sprawling sections of Jackson's invention bog things down, while Tolkien's tellings of events were rushed or passed over entirely.