Need some help here with play testing...

... and wow I feel like I am necro'ing a dead section of the forum. SO here goes my spiel:

Hi I am new to the forum and I had a issue of finding random folk to playtest what amounts to a college assignment. Ysne directed me here from the PO FB page and told me to mention her. biggrin.png

I started back to school at the beginning of the year to get my bachelors in game design. Now I am in my last week. And the previous week I had to come up with a analogue/board game. What I need is any wheres between 5 to 10 people to test my game. Since the game is a 2 player game, I have to double up the initial requirements. Since I need to see things and hear things having a mic and webcam is a plus and if its with Google hangout that's pretty good too. Otherwise if its on MC, we can make do with VoIP. I have a server with the game already set up and I just need responsible people now. If you are interested here, please email me at tergenathotmaildotcom. I am looking for some Friday and some Saturday and I know this is really quick notice but I only got the information yesterday and was digging for ways of getting people. I really hate that I don't know what I will be doing till the beginning of the week. sad.png

In saying this, this game is sort of a RTS on a table top. Its going to be a little raw but what ever feedback I get would be appreciated. Basically you are the commander of a mercenary force(swords and sorcery time frame) up against another similar force. You get to build your force up, you gain bonus' and wages and there are 3 ways to win, bluff the opponent into quitting, assassinating their commander or defeating their whole force before the end of your turn.

If this sounds at least interesting, please email me so we can work on what times you might be available to test this with me. Thank you guys so much.

Welcome to Dark Matters. The people here are all really nice. Hopefully between this and the other links I gave you, you will get the number of people you need to test.

I'm rooting for you.

For those that don't know. The PO facebook page is made of the group of ESO long term beta testers.

Edited by Ysne58