Support Tornado Build

chattius

This character was never planed to be solo played but it seems to work. The character was planed to be played with a netherworld inquisitor.

Just spam maelstroms everywhere and do tornados whenever they are recharged. The maelstrom slow down, reduce stats (=hp) and reduce physical armour. So the netherworld ghosts have way more easy play with their prey.

Currently level 50 and finished the campaign solo and multiplay.

All three foci, concentration, combat discipline, ancient magic, armour lore, toughness and spell resistance taken. The 10th skill is open to specialize on one tree if necessary.

So the kill idea is a two frontier war against the enemies hitpoints. Tornados and protectors attack from the damage side while spamming maelstroms reduce the max hitpoints of the enemy more and more.

At level 41 I got 100% chance to halve regen, and at level 50 I have 5 of the draagen set parts already which I want to boost CA-range.

How is your experience with a tornado build?

• Like! 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I enjoyed Tornado with my Dragon Mage Staff build. I suppose Elemental Magic Focus and Elemental Magic Lore would make it a decent choice. But you'll need ways of dealing with physical resistance to make it shine to its fullest potential along with Ancient Magic to reduce resistance.

How is your experience with a tornado build?

Shame on me for never trying a build with it :cry:

I actually found the animation to be amusing, and was always wanting to get to it, but got caught up with leveling a dm to niob in the meantime, with a rather unsatisfactory build

:blink:

gogo