Impressions on Sacred 3

grimwold

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks   Some companies 'get it' and some don't. Unbended gets it. Having an interested and involved fan base creates such a flood of goodwill and interest that I don't understand why more companie

I've watched Angry Joe and Total Biscuit playing and read some of the reviews on Steam. I was even on the DS forum for S3 early on but there was such a dearth of info that I soon stopped posting and s

Having a Seraphim in your game and having the old classes as spirits does not make this a Sacred game. All the things they excluded are why its not a Sacred game. I wasn't expecting much but this is b

They really shafted the Sacred fans with this... monstrosity.

Ayup :mafia:

Though it brought you here to us Jason, and you sound like a fan...stay tuned for Unbended, and welcome to Darkmatters!

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

Though it brought you here to us Jason, and you sound like a fan...stay tuned for Unbended, and welcome to Darkmatters!

Well, that is not what brought me here... your community, guides + info on the game series is wonderful, and that deserves the credit for my presence here! ;)

I will definitely stick around for Unbended; I can't wait to see what they have in store for us!

Thanks for the warm welcome, Gogo! :)

- Diabolos

Edited by Diabolos
  • Like! 1

Well, that is not what brought me here... your community, guides + info on the game series is wonderful, and that deserves the credit for my presence here! ;)

I will definitely stick around for Unbended; I can't wait to see what they have in store for us!

- Diabolos

Don't forget the complimentary welcome poutine!

poutine-2.jpg

:chef:

gogo

• Like! 1

- Diabolos

poutine-2.jpg

gogo

Oh, man! That looks so delicious... a heart-attack waiting to happen :D

• Like! 1

- Diabolos

poutine-2.jpg

gogo

Oh, man! That looks so delicious... a heart-attack waiting to happen :D

See?

never a dull moment here at DarkMatters!

:diablo:

gogo

Just one more post and several abilities will magically appear...like 'liking' and 'linking' and avatars and stuff

Thanks KNuckles

I can review this... for a while, we had built in an overload protector for spamming advertisers, it's why there is minimum number of posts needed before more of the community's functions can be accessed

gogo

• Like! 1

Just one more post and several abilities will magically appear...like 'liking' and 'linking' and avatars and stuff

it is a post "leveling" based system I guess?

Hi Diabolos!

What Knuckles said is truth, it's just to keep spam bots from surrounding DarkMatters in the dead of night and taking us by storm :oooo:

Are all features working for you now?

gogo

• Like! 1

it is a post "leveling" based system I guess?

Hi Diabolos!

What Knuckles said is truth, it's just to keep spam bots from surrounding DarkMatters in the dead of night and taking us by storm :oooo:

Are all features working for you now?

gogo

Yes, thank you!

I just observed and liked about 20 of SX255's art :D

and I have an avatar now :)

Saw the avatar...yer looking good for Hallooooooooooweeeeeeeeeeeeenn

:spider:

gogo

• Like! 1