Impressions on Sacred 3

grimwold

They really shafted the Sacred fans with this... monstrosity.

Ayup :mafia:

Though it brought you here to us Jason, and you sound like a fan...stay tuned for Unbended, and welcome to Darkmatters!

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

Though it brought you here to us Jason, and you sound like a fan...stay tuned for Unbended, and welcome to Darkmatters!

Well, that is not what brought me here... your community, guides + info on the game series is wonderful, and that deserves the credit for my presence here! ;)

I will definitely stick around for Unbended; I can't wait to see what they have in store for us!

Thanks for the warm welcome, Gogo! :)

- Diabolos

Edited by Diabolos
  • Like! 1

Well, that is not what brought me here... your community, guides + info on the game series is wonderful, and that deserves the credit for my presence here! ;)

I will definitely stick around for Unbended; I can't wait to see what they have in store for us!

- Diabolos

Don't forget the complimentary welcome poutine!

poutine-2.jpg

:chef:

gogo

• Like! 1

- Diabolos

poutine-2.jpg

gogo

Oh, man! That looks so delicious... a heart-attack waiting to happen :D

• Like! 1

- Diabolos

poutine-2.jpg

gogo

Oh, man! That looks so delicious... a heart-attack waiting to happen :D

See?

never a dull moment here at DarkMatters!

:diablo:

gogo

Just one more post and several abilities will magically appear...like 'liking' and 'linking' and avatars and stuff

Thanks KNuckles

I can review this... for a while, we had built in an overload protector for spamming advertisers, it's why there is minimum number of posts needed before more of the community's functions can be accessed

gogo

• Like! 1

Just one more post and several abilities will magically appear...like 'liking' and 'linking' and avatars and stuff

it is a post "leveling" based system I guess?

Hi Diabolos!

What Knuckles said is truth, it's just to keep spam bots from surrounding DarkMatters in the dead of night and taking us by storm :oooo:

Are all features working for you now?

gogo

• Like! 1

it is a post "leveling" based system I guess?

Hi Diabolos!

What Knuckles said is truth, it's just to keep spam bots from surrounding DarkMatters in the dead of night and taking us by storm :oooo:

Are all features working for you now?

gogo

Yes, thank you!

I just observed and liked about 20 of SX255's art :D

and I have an avatar now :)

Saw the avatar...yer looking good for Hallooooooooooweeeeeeeeeeeeenn

:spider:

gogo

• Like! 1