Sign in to follow this  
gogoblender

UnBended - The Blademaster

gogoblender    1,501

Klingenmeister.jpg

From UnBended.Zone.EU

The southeast one of the great Dominions is the Realm of Kay-An-Khar. In the old tongue, this means the “Land of the first man”. Kay-An-Khar is a principality with feudal structures, ruled by a Grand Prince, who is also considered the highest God in the realm. This is the home of the Blademaster. Blademasters are not only a legendary feudal caste. They are also the Grand Prince’s personal guards. A Blademaster is not allowed to marry, nor to live outside the Kay-Rhon, the prince’s palace, which is about as large as an average city. The Blademaster is a Bhay-Yan, an “Initiate of Steel”, receiving the highest ranks of martial arts. He handles all kinds of blade weapons with deadly precision and devastating destruction. Furthermore, he gained insight to the fine art of forging steel and can modify and reinforce his weapons and armor all by himself. If you want to experience our world from a melee fighter’s point of view, the Blademaster is the perfect choice.

Read more here

Knuckles    855

I'll probably be playing this one first since he's a big mean looking guy.....kind of like me (but I'm really just a teddy bear)

• Like 2

gogoblender    1,501

So... A teddy bear with blades?

:D

gogo

Knuckles    855

Kind of like a kid-friendly Wolverine :D

• Like 2

gogoblender    1,501

I'll never forget this razor teddy-bear from Philip K Dick's novel, Second Variety, which actually got movie-ized

SECOND-VARIETY-COVER.jpg

:)

gogo

DreDBanGeR    30

Big ass dual wielding and able to take care of his own armor and arms... im in :wow:

Edited by DreDBanGeR
  • Like 2

AngelShade    48

First word came in my mind when I saw the picture was, Shogun for some reason :).

• Like 1

gogoblender    1,501

yes!

I wonder if his combat arts will be Eastern influenced? The weapons are already among my favorites

:)

gogo

PowerPyxel    32

I posted somethin about in the unbended forum. Check out the asian meaning about the "lotos / lotus". for me, imho, eastern influenced fits perfectly.

PyxeL

Edited by PowerPyxel
  • Like 1