UnBended - The Crystal Mage

Well, it's too late now for that because I'd already read the Crystal Mages story and I immediately fell in love with the idea of a mage bridging the gap between magic and technology,

I like this idea as well...I kind of imagine the white queen from narnia, cruel and cool with techno prowess... this isn't at all what I "felt" when I saw the new image of the crystal mage... she looks decidedly like a forest elf...

:blink:

gogo

Well, it's too late now for that because I'd already read the Crystal Mages story and I immediately fell in love with the idea of a mage bridging the gap between magic and technology,

I like this idea as well...I kind of imagine the white queen from narnia, cruel and cool with techno prowess... this isn't at all what I "felt" when I saw the new image of the crystal mage... she looks decidedly like a forest elf...

:blink:

gogo

I'm assuming you mean the rough sketch that's on the main page for the Crystal elf with the more cliche forest elf hood? If so, I agree. On the other hand, I totally dig the thumbnail picture that you have to click to get to that page. It's really small and except for the cliched wizard staff, she looks at least more in line with what I was thinking but yeah, still not quite enough techno for what I was hoping for.