The best Sacred 3 review yet!

podgie_bear

Wow that looks terrible. I've seen better games in - browser on Facebook. Lol. I can't believe they crapped on the sacred brand like that. I hope unbended works out for the best.

I saw that, this one isn't bad either:

I hadn't noticed before but it seems you use wasd for all movement and mouse to attack.. you can't just click on ground to move or target far away things (unless you play the ranged class). That is so backwards it hurts. Its so obvious the pc version is just a really bad console port, as it plays well with a controller. Role reversal, Sacred 2 played better on pc than console but this one, not so much.

The camera is locked, it seems to me someone saw Diablo 3's camera view, its adventure mode, and thought, that is what an rpg is now.. lets make one. But Diablo 3 itself is deeper than this, the adventure mode is just an extra you get after completing normal story and walking through areas that may look similar to Sacred 3 ones but offer more depth and variety, and have random events and dungeons in them...

I am a mod on a PlayStation forum, I am making it my job to warn everyone away from this garbage. Its not even worth renting.

• Like! 1

What I miss is a review from someone who never played sacred 1 or 2 but likes games as the new sacred 3.

It is as if an american football fan buys a ticket for european football and hates it because it is not american football. It could be the soccer game of the millenium, the american football fan will still say it wasn't what he exspected.

I hadn't noticed before but it seems you use wasd for all movement and mouse to attack.. you can't just click on ground to move or target far away things (unless you play the ranged class). That is so backwards it hurts. Its so obvious the pc version is just a really bad console port, as it plays well with a controller.

That was the final nail in the coffin for me. I'm not even interested in demo'ing the game now.