5 replies to this topic

#1 podgie_bear

podgie_bear

Prismatic Enchanter

• Sacred Wiki Member
  • 693 posts
  • Platform:PC

Posted 05 August 2014 - 01:18 PM

The best review of Sacred 3 I have seen!

https://www.youtube....h?v=To9mlwF95k4

Posted Image

#2 Aegis

Aegis

Prince of Helium

• Members
  • 888 posts
  • Platform:PS3
  • PSN ID:FauxKarma

Posted 05 August 2014 - 06:00 PM

Yup... Sums up everything wrong quite nicely in a pretty thirty minute package. Wouldn't be surprised if Deep Silver and Keen Games don't give a crap.

T3h 4rT15t 1z k1uk1n 8uTZ!11!1oneone

#3 Veracious

Veracious

Prismatic Enchanter

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 11:28 PM

Wow that looks terrible. I've seen better games in - browser on Facebook. Lol. I can't believe they crapped on the sacred brand like that. I hope unbended works out for the best.

#4 colif

colif

Spectral Mercenary

• Members
  • 554 posts
  • PSN ID:Colif

Posted 05 August 2014 - 11:54 PM

I saw that, this one isn't bad either: RPG Division

I hadn't noticed before but it seems you use wasd for all movement and mouse to attack.. you can't just click on ground to move or target far away things (unless you play the ranged class). That is so backwards it hurts. Its so obvious the pc version is just a really bad console port, as it plays well with a controller. Role reversal, Sacred 2 played better on pc than console but this one, not so much.

The camera is locked, it seems to me someone saw Diablo 3's camera view, its adventure mode, and thought, that is what an rpg is now.. lets make one. But Diablo 3 itself is deeper than this, the adventure mode is just an extra you get after completing normal story and walking through areas that may look similar to Sacred 3 ones but offer more depth and variety, and have random events and dungeons in them...

I am a mod on a PlayStation forum, I am making it my job to warn everyone away from this garbage. Its not even worth renting.

#5 chattius

chattius

Sacred 2 Site Guru

• 3,978 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:39 AM

What I miss is a review from someone who never played sacred 1 or 2 but likes games as the new sacred 3.

It is as if an american football fan buys a ticket for european football and hates it because it is not american football. It could be the soccer game of the millenium, the american football fan will still say it wasn't what he exspected.

Dieses Lied ist für einen guten Kumpel der seinen letzten Kampf gegen seine Krankheit verloren hat:
Über den Wolken

This song is for a good friend from my aero-club who lost his final battle against cancer.

#6 Flix

Flix

Modimus Prime

• FDM Moderator
  • 3,142 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 08:30 AM

I hadn't noticed before but it seems you use wasd for all movement and mouse to attack.. you can't just click on ground to move or target far away things (unless you play the ranged class). That is so backwards it hurts. Its so obvious the pc version is just a really bad console port, as it plays well with a controller.

That was the final nail in the coffin for me. I'm not even interested in demo'ing the game now.

Diablo 2 Fallen Mod         Sacred 2 Enhanced Spells Mod          Flix's Music Mod for Sacred 2
   Elite Mounts Mod              Sacred 2 Character Editor           List of Mods and Modding Guides

Sacred 2 Nexus                    Sacred 2 Nude Mod                     Community Items Mod

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users