UnBended - Top 5 FAQ Responses

Chiming in with my own opinions here:

1) Reskilling - I like that they don't have it, as it was one feature that always kept me starting new characters when I had another idea or wasn't happy with how the current character was turning out.

2) Free loot - Little skeptical of how this is going to operate with an autoloot system, but I'll be playing with people I know for the most part so I don't mind too much. I could see new players, or players who have never heard of the game getting trolled.

3) No transmog system - I like this alot. I've been playing quite a few MMOs recently and they all have a costume system where you can change your looks but keep your stats. What this means is that whenever I get a gear upgrade there is literally no change to my character except numbers.

4) Level cap - 205, again seems like the direction their other games went in. At least we know there will be a lot of time grinding if you want max level ;)

5) Closed net - IS COMING BACK! Dedicated servers, yes please! Closed net played a huge factor in bringing Clan D.a.r.k together, and it's great to see it again for Unbended.

Edited by Ryanrocker

Agreed with the transmog. Though I did actually use it a lot in D3, I found it very quickly cheapened my experience, and, kind of dulled things.

o_O

:blink:

gogo

Hey, you know what we need? A full readthrough video for ALL the FAQ questions, because I'm starting to see new repeating questions after they have been answered.

That's the magic though

every time a question's asked, it's a new, unique quantum event

:wizard:

gogo

That's the magic though

every time a question's asked, it's a new, unique quantum event

:wizard:

gogo

In terms of overall traffic, it is certainly better to break the giant list into individual parts. But I see where the FAQ could get out of control once it reaches a few more question/response combos :ike:

Edit: Post 2,000 wahoo! Looks like I'm back down to one animated icon now :P

Edited by Ryanrocker
  • Like! 1

A bit of current news on the Unbended project.

1) The forum is about to get updated (on Wednesday) and wont be available for a couple of hours. You friend lists will be lost, so best double check your who is who.

2) The FAQ got flooded with new Q&As... but for now only in German.

The developer team also posted in the news a request for all of us to READ THE FAQ BEFORE POSTING OUR QUESTIONS, as they are having to wrestle with actual frequently asked questions.

The reason why I bring this up here is because this would be an excellent next video topic for Ryanrocker to do - the most often frequently asked questions. It would help lighten the load of the developers shoulders.

• Like! 1

The reason why I bring this up here is because this would be an excellent next video topic for Ryanrocker to do - the most often frequently asked questions. It would help lighten the load of the developers shoulders.

Anddddd we have arrived at a great solution! Simple but effective, I like it. I'll be waiting on the English translation to go live then start working out the details for it. Thanks for the inspiration SX :D

• Like! 1