Enter the DarkMatters crypt, purchase/donate your skull to UnBended!

Wow. I wonder what would the Joke be. Sacred 2 / Sacred UW Tombstones made me laugh so hard.

I'm thinking about - What if all Forum members would get a town NPC in a One Specific town. That would be so COOL!

It's okay even I don't get to be a mayor, as long as I have an NPC of myself walking around town with the other DarkMatters Forum members.

ahhh, So dreamy XD

Looking good, and there's some spaces here for our community who wants to get a place in the crypt. Chrona, paypal works pretty good for me, and I think we can send funds or use Credit card to make the donation to the UnBended website, where we can then work on the inscription.

Is this working okay for you?

:)

gogo

What are you guys trying to do? Build an army of the undead? Are you 3 Liches?

As long as my gears turn and my pistons pump hydraulics I will have no part in this. Instead I shall survey your dastardly action from the island beyond the bridge.

P.S. Well, the map is getting updated. The new green story gem is gone. The new font doesn’t show object names, but has the space for them. There is a city in the ocean... But only 6 new empty tombs?

3 Liches... haaahahah, fantastic...it's a cool villainous creative force

+++ @ Sx255

gogo

• Like! 1

so how does one enter you crypt?

I might be buried in a grave already, but my skull could still pay you a visit :)

just donate regularly then PM you guys, or the devs regarding skull messages?

Edited by Rotluchs
  • Like! 1

If a person has already donated and has a tombstone, can they donate say 5 Euro to get the glass skull as well?

Yes, you can donate multiple times on all the donations. No limits. The discount gamekey doesn't stack.

• Like! 1

Awesome interest in this... those grinning skulls look to have some company in those dark crypts! :lol:

Just waiting for some information back, looking for best way to do this... I'm thinking Rotluchs way of sending the money first and then pming us to figger out the inscription is probably easiest, unless the team wants to add a crystal skull button for DarkMatters on the site.

gogo

• Like! 1

Awesome interest in this... those grinning skulls look to have some company in those dark crypts! :lol:

Just waiting for some information back, looking for best way to do this... I'm thinking Rotluchs way of sending the money first and then pming us to figger out the inscription is probably easiest, unless the team wants to add a crystal skull button for DarkMatters on the site.

gogo

Out of curiosity is having a skull the same price as having a tombstone? IE 29 Euro?

an undead army of darkies? well how about:

" join darkmatters now, or else.. "

(how to embed youtube videos? can someone fix my post? thx)

Edited by gogoblender

thx.. just posting the link itself didn't work before.

how many spots in your crypt can they add to existing ones, you think?

is it first come first serve until all spots taken, or are they reserved somehow?

As I'm playing around with the idea of donating for Unbended, this comes right in time and I'm very interested in hearing about details how one can get his cristal skull at an Dark Matters Thomb!?

• Like! 1

And here we go... the bottom line
To get a Crystal Skull with inscription at DarkMatters crypt is 29 EU

To get it, create a purchase on their website here by clicking on the gravestone link:

GRAVESTONE
Gravestones definitely will play a role at UNBENDED. And you can let yourself be buried in style. Choose your inscription and rest in peace.
29€Donate

http://www.unbended.zone/en/projekt/early-supporter-package-1-my-gravestone/

After you have sent the money via paypal, send them also an email to info@unbended.de using the email account that you used to make the donation. Use “Gravestone” as the email’s subject.saying that YOU DO NOT WANT A GRAVESTONE, but instead want a Crystal Skull in the DarkMatters crypt!
Send them your inscription of what you want on the skull at the same time (follow their rules, no more than 120 characters, nothing illegal etc

as well, ALSO sent them a link to your profile here at Darkmatters...this is for them to verify that you are indeed getting a skull here from our community.

Do this and bingo... done!

If you already have a tombstone in the game that you have paid for, and now, after seeing this option want to get a Crystal Skull, send info@unbended.de en email if they can help by remove your old tomestone and instead place you as Crystal Skull in DarkMatters Crypt

If not, consider making a second purchase, and adding more to the UnBended game creation!

Give us your skulls today... quick and painless (almost) and ...together forever...F O R E V A H!

:dance:

gogo

• Like! 1