Enter the DarkMatters crypt, purchase/donate your skull to UnBended!

They've just told me they will try to accommodate all that ask... their max is 666 though

:devil:

gogo

666, haha ^^

so, I can keep my gravestone I already have, plus a skull in addition right?

is it true that the game-keys for multiple purchases won't stack?

cause I'd like to donate a 2nd time and get a 2nd key for my better half.. she might like unbended as well..

• Like! 1

is it true that the game-keys for multiple purchases won't stack?

cause I'd like to donate a 2nd time and get a 2nd key for my better half.. she might like unbended as well..

Yes, they don't stack.

I don't know if the developers will send you more than one key for multiple donations, so your best bet for now is to just use a different PayPal ID to make the second donation. Keep in mind that that email will be where the key will be sent.

Of course I'm not on the dev team, and I could be wrong

• Like! 1

Oh im so getting a skull to complement my grave, just not quite sure how to engrave it ( allthough I do have an idea )

You've been prettily wittily all these years dredd, I know something wicked this way comes

:devil:

gogo

Hi everyone just to make clear

Skull costs 29 EU

A grave costs 29 EU

There is no "package" or discount for getting both together

it's 29 EU per item...get one, or both... all to the cause!

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

Dredd, this is awesome love the headliners...u still got the punch, and thanks for wanting to hang out in our crypt for ever !

I know when it comes to grave stones, it can be challenging finding something we like that sticks... you may find yourself getting inundated with some grave requests sir

gogo

thought up another one:

Anne boleyn's got nothing on me.

trying to put indiana jones references in it could work too .. but the movie doesn't really deserve it imho :P

edit: bollocks I found my skull engraving in the northern graveyard.. guess its not foolproof yet ;)

Edited by DreDBanGeR

I don't get it. Been a while since I saw the movies. She got beheaded. What Indiana Jones reference is that?

Also, shouldn't boleyn be spelled with a capital B?

Edited by SX255

I don't get it. Been a while since I saw the movies. She got beheaded. What Indiana Jones reference is that?

Also, shouldn't boleyn be spelled with a capital B?

yeah Anne Boleyn with capital B :)

and the indiana jones reference should be seen as a completely seperate idea .. ;) just the whole crystal skull thing

• Like! 1

A quick note as well, if you'd like to buy a crystal skull in the DarkMatters crypt, please follow the guide in the first post, we've just added to it link to the guide here:

How to get your Crystal Skull in the DarkMatters Crypt for UnBended

... don't forget to also add a link to your profile here at DarkMatters, so they can indeed verify that you're eligible to get this skull.

:spider:

gogo

eagerly wanting to check if my grave was changed into a skull .. but the site is down :ninja2:

patience was never one of my virtues... guess I'll have to get creative in the mean time.. no guarantee on qualitee

Heads Up!!

No Naval jokes allowed.

Fox Mulder is still believing.

it's just a fleshwound.

lol...these are great Dredd...u should consider starting a topic, to offer people on DarkMatters help for their new gravestones or Crystal skulls in UnBended as well

..if you start the topic, you should be able to edit it and keep it up to date with your latest and best, this way all your work is collected and can easily referenced

gogo

I'd love to support the developers in any case and how cool to get a skull and or gravestone? I tried the link on the guide section and it did not lead anywhere:)

Hi Claudius!

To get a skull or gravestone you can go to my first post in this topic.. I put a guide there though right now the unbended site may not be working because they are in middle of moving

Gogo

• Like! 1