Enter the DarkMatters crypt, purchase/donate your skull to UnBended!

The cool thing is I finally see the names. Was thinking that there was something wrong, and this was why I was only able to see the inscriptions...but in fact, if I zoom the map up all the way in, then the names of who is on the skull inscriptions names appears. yah, Dredd, I DO see that name... and we can't figger out who it is too...is "myst" a mistery?

:o

gogo

plenty of people on the forum with partial Myst in their names .. but so far I'm clueless.. so unless they come forward we will be scratchin our collective heads for a while longer..

oh I just got a lightbulb... :bounce:

Well, my skull is up there......

hmmm, bad choice of words, I guess.

Anyway, it can be found at Knuckles's side, all to the left, top skull.
When Dred sees it; he might actually add the right quote in his posts with idea's. :P

Thorin :D

• Like! 1

Just ordered my skull and kept my grave, so I guess I'm burried at two places now. :nono:

Right now I'm wondering if I should donate another 29 Euro's to buy a tombstone for a friend of mine, who's birthday is coming up soon. Though she's a member here too; just very :) inactive;, so I might as well buy her a skull as well.

Already got the quote ready. :)

Thorin :)

Probably a story here... with head in a tomb and body in cemetary, a rather dramatic split

:P

gogo

• Like! 1

These are great. Forgot that if someone gets both a gravestone somewhere outside and a skull inside, pretty much doubles the possibility of cutting edge ( :P) epitaphs

:4rofl:

gogo

• Like! 1

Yeah my grave was pretty uninspiring since I couldn't come up with a message. This tomb thing is awesome so I put in the effort. :P

3972691117_0d648d0446.jpg

Edited by Timotheus
  • Like! 1

Used my own :) though DreD's list is nice, I was torn between either a head-one or one more related to DM.

I went with a combo in the end :D

Edited by Timotheus

Yeah my grave was pretty uninspiring since I couldn't come up with a message. This tomb thing is awesome so I put in the effort. :P

3972691117_0d648d0446.jpg

This is awesome!

I'd love to affix stickers like to my skull in the crypt!

:4rofl:

gogo