Enter the DarkMatters crypt, purchase/donate your skull to UnBended!

Oooh no, I've checked in my soul as well. I made a deal so I can haunt that place in-game :ninja2:

Yahoo Timo!

hope you brought some blankies, it's coooooooooold down here

:spider:

gogo

Nope, only your skull is. ;)

BTW, perhaps it's me, but why are most of the skulls representing DM members having a Dutch origin? Might as well rename the tomb into Dutch Matters Tomb. :D

Thorin :)

I think most of the posters here on the site are actually European? Interesting how this went for my online friends... love it though! I'm sher we'll have more reps show up... can't have our skully collection looking skanty

:D

gogo

• Like! 1

What will the Skull look like in game?

Probably a simple small drawing in isometric perspective on a pedestal. Most likely all of them will be identical.

I would think and hope this too

The skulls are awesome for us as fans

But we want this amazing team to spend time on lots and lotsa o' other miracles for us in the new game!

:dance:

gogo

• Like! 1

There is a bar on the eastern edge of the desert -- huge Easter egg -- make the crypt look something like that?

You mean in Sacred 2? Because if not, I'm lost....

Also, what is up with that bar music playing in a cave in the swamp? Why did that happen and was never fixed?

IronWill that's just awesome...I just saw your name on that skull... welcome to the league of clattering teeth mate!

gogo

thank you very much,glad to be in it with you guys! do you like the joke in the description? :D

• Like! 1

Our Tomb is filling up! Never thought I'd be so happy to see a bunch of dead heads, lol. Here's a nice little interactive sampler I plucked from Unbended's map. For those not aware, you can hover your cursor over the names under some skulls to see their inscriptions!

This works out nice! Can we put this in first post as well? We can finally see quickly how many of us are here. Was just looking at this last night, and loved seeing all the names from here popping up !

:bounce:

gogo

IronWill that's just awesome...I just saw your name on that skull... welcome to the league of clattering teeth mate!

gogo

thank you very much,glad to be in it with you guys! do you like the joke in the description? :D

Shadow Warrior FTW!

:superman:

gogo

• Like! 1