Unbended? Check. Subreddit? Check.

Hello everyone, I use reddit quite frequently (always lurking, never posting) and figured it would great to have another media platform to discuss Unbended related content. Although currently it provides the same functionality as something like a forum, I think it's good to set one up now for when the game really starts rolling. So today I fiddled around with a bunch of CSS code to get a nice framework for our subreddit at http://www.reddit.com/r/unbended/

It still has a few bugs and the design obviously needs to be worked on further, but I think it's a pretty good starting point. If you've got a reddit account and want to participate, that'd be great! Or just bookmark it to lurk later once we get more people in there :D

• Like! 1

Subscribed, but as I am a lurker, you won't see me post on there. Been there 6 years, no posts... getting to point it has to be life threatening for me to post there. It used to be a great place, now its full of idiots.

• Like! 1

Subscribed, but as I am a lurker, you won't see me post on there. Been there 6 years, no posts... getting to point it has to be life threatening for me to post there. It used to be a great place, now its full of idiots.

I think it definitely depends on the subreddit though. If the mix of a good community, good mods, and good guidelines get drawn there are some excellent subs out there. There's a lot of trash out there, but finding those diamonds in the rough is a great experience :)