UnBended - 17.189,39 € from fans and counting - Nov 17th 2014!

I only donated €5(yeah I'm a chicken),their price range is weird.They maybe former ascaron squad but games are losing their quality these days.I might add another 5 if I like the gameplay video in the future

That's awesome IronWill

Buzz, excitement, momentum, interest... every little bit helps!

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

Yeah, ain't much left to buy

hmmm, you've actually hit on a valid point, specially regarding crowd funding...

we need more stuff to buy!

Indeed.

Hell, I even asked them for the FAQ a while back.

Do you plan on expanding the project donation options any time soon?

That’s certainly going to come after we have completed the early stage of the project, which isn’t going to be long. The Supporter Packages currently available won’t be an option any more at that point. They’re supposed to be reserved for our first supporters.

The donation selection should have been updated in August with the plans to go KickStarter... but that didn't happen, as the Kickstarter for Germany got delayed.

• Like! 1

Hey does anyone know why did they stop publishing "news",,they were sharing stuff between 1-4 day range now it has been 13 days and nothing is heard from them.Any clues?

Edited by Ironwill

Hey does anyone know why did they stop publishing "news",,they were sharing stuff between 1-4 day range now it has been 13 days and nothing is heard from them.Any clues?

As an experienced developer of anything software related, you can only post soo much before having to do actual work, or lay in wait for a specific meeting.

If they are not making actual news updates in a week, that means something is happening.

Their forum is very active, but you will have to fire up your German to English translator to jump in, so why not go check up on it? They just started a "How do you decide which class to play?" thread.

Well, what a coinkydink - they just updated the FAQ again with 52 new answers.

7.9.2014 Some questions and answers to end the week

Never fear. We have neither fallen asleep nor have we lost interest in our baby. During the last two weeks there was a lot of organizational matters and technicalities on our schedules. In the current phase of the project, that’s unfortunately not avoidable. But we promise to improve and we’ll try to give you something more tangible in the coming week. Stay with us and have a nice week. For now, there’s the next round in our very popular category “Questions and Answers on UNBENDED“.

Your UNBENDED team

• Like! 1

I think they heard me

--- second post ---

In the Sacred series a combat art level 1 had the same appearance as an art level 100. This should be impossible due to the difference in power. Please can you vary the appearance of the arts with the increase of their level and power?

That’s exactly what we intend to do.

WOW this is unbelievable,this feature was available in Star Ocean 2 and it was awesome!
I added these while I was working on SO2wikia.

Edited by Ironwill
  • Like! 1
  • 2 weeks later...