New UnBended Forum is here! August 14th

from the unbended homepage:

10.8. CHANGE OF FORUM!

Dear community,
its finally time. Were already spoken about our new forum software elsewhere on this forum, but now, we can at last give you a date for the switch.
On Wednesday, the 13th august 2014 from 7 pm (GMT +2) were going to turn off the bbpress forum and switch to Xenforo.
To ensure that we take all data with us, you will have to do without our forums for a few hours.
Right now, it looks like we can carry over all content but your friendships. So please make a note of who youve friended so you can add them again at Xenforo.
Dont worry: all usernames and passwords will be kept!
We hope youre as exited for the new forum as we are.
The UNBENDED team

greetings,

bob

• Like! 1

It is good news! I hope they make new forum international.

Whats wrong with the current one?

They have an International section on it - UNBENDED International. And many German fans don't speak English. And there is no shame in posting English stuff in German parts of it.

How would you change it for the better?

I can hardly wait! the old forum was making go crazy :crazy: I love Xenforo, most of my friends' forums have already upgraded... we're considering it for DarkMatters as well, we have to see whether next iteration of IPB 4 is so ground breaking..and if now...we're gonna be the new people of the Xen!

It is good news! I hope they make new forum international.

Whats wrong with the current one?

They have an International section on it - UNBENDED International. And many German fans don't speak English. And there is no shame in posting English stuff in German parts of it.

How would you change it for the better?

Yea, I know that there is international section but making whole forum International would be better, since German Language isn't as popular as English.

Edited by PilaPis

HI Oemer, and welcome to DarkMatters!

I actually like the different language sections, as it turns out, the German section usually does have a lot of content and is quite busy... for my own reasons regarding the happiness of the change is the basic functionalities of the software which they are using right now...it's not really forum software, just WordPress... as such, is not as intuitive for me to use as let's say Vbulletin, IPB (like ours) or Xenforo...the newest software that all big forums are switching to...you'll find that after they make the change, you'll be able to enter into a dedicated English Forum, easily and your experience will markedly improve.

UnBended looking good!

:)

gogo

But if there is English Forum for this game, that means that you'll be able to use English and understand?

If so, just put your book mark for english part of the new UnBended forum (That's what I do), and you'll be able to read, post and understand easily.

German part of forum will probably be busier during the beginning because this entire franchise is German, but if you use your book mark that you can set yourself, you will be able to understand the smaller community that speaks English in the English forum...just like in the old Sacred International forum which had many different languages

gogo

• Like! 1

from the unbended homepage:

10.8. CHANGE OF FORUM!

Dear community,

its finally time. Were already spoken about our new forum software elsewhere on this forum, but now, we can at last give you a date for the switch.

On Wednesday, the 13th august 2014 from 7 pm (GMT +2) were going to turn off the bbpress forum and switch to Xenforo.

To ensure that we take all data with us, you will have to do without our forums for a few hours.

Right now, it looks like we can carry over all content but your friendships. So please make a note of who youve friended so you can add them again at Xenforo.

Dont worry: all usernames and passwords will be kept!

We hope youre as exited for the new forum as we are.

The UNBENDED team

greetings,

bob

Thanks for the heads up Bob!

Keeping all of us up to date, ty!

gogo

I can hardly wait! the old forum was making go crazy :crazy:

I know that its way too late for that. You been crazy for years.

I assume its 13th August in EU time, so its the 14th for me... being in the future has its draw backs. It always happens, its the same on PSN too. Only sometimes do I get the 1 day advantage.

I might join, I had over 5k posts on the Sacred forums (but quantity doesn't always equal quality) but I might wait till game is closer to reality.