UnBended - Art of Rudolf Eizenhöfer

Thanks Frank Rentmeister for the link this morning!

Looks like this artist is spearing some of the fantastic work we've been seeing going up for this game. Comments everywhere about Rudolf's selection of colors, I think we've all nodding that the UnBended team has made a fantastic choice.

Thank you Rudolf for the work!

Art of Rudolf Eizenhöfer

Mal wieder Concept-Art. Diesmal für das Projekt Unbended.

link: http://www.unbended.zone/

lone_needle_rudy.jpg

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

I'm funny picky about art for games...I was worried that I may not have liked the style that the game could go...but so far, the palettes and creatures seem good. How many creative artists that do drawing does a game like this take?

:)

gogo

How many creative artists that do drawing does a game like this take?

Map sections and foreground objects, 3D models of PCs, NPCs and enemies, 3D models of gear and interactive items, Textures, animations, HUD and menus...

The less people the better, but you need to make hundreds of these things in every category.

• Like! 1

SPIDER CAVE!? This should be in unbended! I hate spiders though but it will offer some challenges (and screams XD)

The "game that shall not be named" didn't even have giant spiders. Or giant boars. Or giant wolves. Or giant snakes. Or giant bats.

We need a giant bat cave ;)

• Like! 1

All those mentioned are good... But please unbended... Please hold back on the rats this time around? Mercy!

:P

gogo

Out of curiosity, what is you reaction to bats? They are in a way rats... that fly.

Out of curiosity, what is you reaction to bats? They are in a way rats... that fly.

I hated the bats in Sacred 2 even more than the rats. They were always buggy for me with ranged weapons. I'm not sure I've EVER managed to land a shot with the Temple Guardians arm cannon :P

• Like! 1

SPIDER CAVE!? This should be in unbended! I hate spiders though but it will offer some challenges (and screams XD)

The "game that shall not be named" didn't even have giant spiders. Or giant boars. Or giant wolves. Or giant snakes. Or giant bats.

We need a giant bat cave ;)

Really? I thought I saw a Giant Octopus boss in one of the videos?

Guys, I forgot about the bats! :oooo: I think I remember a thread somewhere going by the name cats and bats, etc, and how much Sacred 2 had so many of them...

give us gremlins!

:bounce:

gogo