Sacred 3 Review - Zero Punctuation - nothing is Sacred

gogoblender

I've never seen anyone do a review like that before. Does he really speak that fast or is it sped up on purpose?

Much as Angry Joe seemed like it was just a lazy review, this guy puts in the work and it shows!

Clever writing, insightful insults, awesome video editing...

This may have been the best thing about Sacred 3 period!

:4rofl:

gogo

HOw just... Sacred 3 voted worst game of the year?

Does this actually impact Deep Silver's marketing team, think anyone will face repercussions?

:)

gogo

Pity we can't reserve a row of skulls somewhere for the guys from Deep Silver responsible for this abomination.

Heads Should Roll...

• Like! 1

Does this actually impact Deep Silver's marketing team, think anyone will face repercussions?

gogo

Pity we can't reserve a row of skulls somewhere for the guys from Deep Silver responsible for this abomination.

Heads Should Roll...

If Llama8 can be a demon in Underworld, so can DS marketing department be an infamous enemy in the game. I'm thinking something along the lines of a multiheaded corrupter... but a hydra is too weak... Tiamat!

tiamat_p93.jpg

Now, we need to figure out how to remake this thing into an original uncopywriten design. Multiheaded demon or something?.. Maybe have have it <censored> Octagolamus...

Also, who's got 99 euro?!

Edited by SX255
  • Like! 1

gogo

Heads Should Roll...

If Llama8 can be a demon in Underworld, so can DS marketing department be an infamous enemy in the game. I'm thinking something along the lines of a multiheaded corrupter... but a hydra is too weak... Tiamat!

tiamat_p93.jpg

Now, we need to figure out how to remake this thing into an original uncopywriten design. Multiheaded demon or something?.. Maybe have have it <censored> Octagolamus...

Also, who's got 99 euro?!

ha

even that could be too cruel

:lol:

gogo

• Like! 1

gogo

Heads Should Roll...

lol, heads should roll... cept not in the DarkMatters crypt

:P

gogo

• Like! 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Merged the topic, this way we're hanging out here this fabulously sunny Sunday morn^^

This was actually my favorite review of Sacred 3... I pretty much catharsised on it, and all my heart breaking achy breaking ness was healed.

Okay, well not really, but maybe almost?

:crazy:

gogo

Watched his review a few times....not sure I'll ever get tired of it. I had almost bought S3 knowing how Un-Sacred it was just so I could answer any questions our members might have had about it. I was willing to take one for the team, bite the bullet, to boldly go where no one wanted to go.

But the questions never materialized and my money was used for more pleasing things. My only regret is that I wish Unbended started it's production a lot sooner. I hate waiting to get my fix for anything related to Sacred. But that feeling will never get bad enough to purchase S3.

• Like! 1

Watched his review a few times....not sure I'll ever get tired of it. I had almost bought S3 knowing how Un-Sacred it was just so I could answer any questions our members might have had about it. I was willing to take one for the team, bite the bullet, to boldly go where no one wanted to go.

But the questions never materialized and my money was used for more pleasing things. My only regret is that I wish Unbended started it's production a lot sooner. I hate waiting to get my fix for anything related to Sacred. But that feeling will never get bad enough to purchase S3.

If you ever do get to play it, could you try beating the game using nothing but the legendary dodge-roll option?