132 replies to this topic

#121 Steerpike1

Steerpike1

Chromium Defender

• Members
  • 326 posts
  • Platform:PC

Posted 24 December 2016 - 09:16 AM

Episode seven, I, Monster Part Two, has just gone live. With her reunion with Kyle not going quite how she planned, Temerity is left to do some soul searching over where to go next. What does the mountain girl decide to do next?

Read it at www.temerityjustice.com

Not very Christmasy, I know, but there we go!

Follow my latest project, Temerity Justice at www.temerityjustice.com 

#122 Steerpike1

Steerpike1

Chromium Defender

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 10:26 AM

The next episode has just gone live. Episode eight, You say you want a revolution, returns to Raven Ice and the crew as they continue to plan their coming action against The Despot. They have managed to accrue a considerable arsenal on top of what they had already, and need to work out how they can use it. Raven Ice and Left-Eye also have a little heart to heart about who she is and what she stands for.

#123 Steerpike1

Steerpike1

Chromium Defender

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 10:03 AM

Episode nine, A brief visit home, has just gone live. Temerity stops off at Camber Gal Wen as her tasks up in the mountains have been done. She finds out what Raven Ice is up to, and decides to join her companions in their fight against The Despot.

#124 Steerpike1

Steerpike1

Chromium Defender

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 03:16 PM

Episode 10, Clash of the war wagons, has just gone live. Raven Ice and the Dandy Crew have encountered a barricade across the Turnpike they are traveling on, which looks a little ominous. However, with the new artillery they have acquired, will they be able to take out those who block the way?

#125 Steerpike1

Steerpike1

Chromium Defender

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 10:07 AM

Episode eleven, After the battle, has just gone live. The Dandy Crew are dealing with the outcome of the battle against The Despot's men. Some of the soldiers have surrendered - could they prove useful in providing the location of The Despot's stronghold?

#126 Steerpike1

Steerpike1

Chromium Defender

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 10:00 AM

Episode twelve, Me and this army, has just gone live.  Having dealt with the fall out from the battle against The Despot's men, Temerity and the Dandy Crew carry on towards Camber Nar  Fal.  However, it quickly becomes apparent that they have some company.  Who or what is this, however?

#127 Steerpike1

Steerpike1

Chromium Defender

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 11:52 AM

Episode thirteen, Fall of The Despot, sees Temerity and The Dandy Crew finally catch up with the self-proclaimed Despot Deminikos. Will the fight be as straightforward as they hope, or will the wily commander prove to be a tough nut to crack?

#128 Steerpike1

Steerpike1

Chromium Defender

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 12:12 PM

Episode fourteen, Dismantling the Despotate, has just gone live.  Temerity and the Dandy Crew have defeated their enemy, and now have to try to deal with taking apart the empire he had built,  Most important of these is Camber Nar Fortal, the hill fort Deminikos was using as his stronghold.  What should be done with it?

Edited by Steerpike1, 11 February 2017 - 12:13 PM.

#129 Steerpike1

Steerpike1

Chromium Defender

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 10:35 AM

Phase eight, Temerity Justice and the NDZ begins this week. Episode one, Towards the NDZ, sees The Dandy Crew leaving the safety of Camber Gal Wen to cross the whole of the Farsland in order to reach the Neutral Demilitarised Zone so that they can fulfil the terms of their commission.

#130 Steerpike1

Steerpike1

Chromium Defender

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 11:16 AM

Episode two, Verdanmire, sees the Dandy Crew arrive at the border town of Verdanmire. A huge fortification dominates the town, and Temerity is impressed, though she realises that they need to find their way in. Hopefully they can find someone here who can tell them more of what is going on in the NDZ.

#131 Steerpike1

Steerpike1

Chromium Defender

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 03:36 PM

Episode three, Judge Marlowe, has just gone live. Temerity and Left-Eye have found the best source of information on what is happening within the Neutral Demilitarised Zone, Judge Marlowe. What will he tell them, and will it be of use in the coming days?

#132 Steerpike1

Steerpike1

Chromium Defender

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 11:37 AM

Episode four, A harsh warning, has just gone live.  Having crossed into the Neutral Demilitarised Zone, the Dandy Crew are heading towards the small town of Trapper's Cree when they see smoke on the horizon.  Fearing the worst, Temerity sends Raven Ice and Left-Eye ahead before she and Gerry go to investigate the fire.  What will they find there?

#133 Steerpike1

Steerpike1

Chromium Defender

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 11:12 AM

Episode five, Trapper's Cree, has just gone live.  This sees the Dandy Crew ride into the only major city in the Neutral Demilitarised Zone.  From the outside, the town looks heavily fortified, so will the claim of being rabbit hunters do anything to ease their entrance?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users