New UnBended Map fully Revealed - August 23rd!

My only concern is that the world appears to be an island. All right, they haven't finished their first project yet, but what about the empty areas we've had before which suddenly get filled in when expansions come? Looking good, all the same.

• Like! 1

My only concern is that the world appears to be an island. All right, they haven't finished their first project yet, but what about the empty areas we've had before which suddenly get filled in when expansions come? Looking good, all the same.

Take a boat to another island perhaps? I am also a tad confused by the island representation when "seas" have been mentioned multiple times (even with a serpent on the map!). Unless there is some sort of magic essence that makes up the "seas"? Guess we'll wait a bit longer to find out :)

• Like! 1

Not JUST Florida.. There's a bit of a river to the east that could be a homage to the Mississippi. And there seems to be a bit of coastline that kinda fits in the entire gulf area - at least until the south end of Texas.

• Like! 1

If we ever get a Sea serpent/shark of enemy (a Huge one) I will be so happy!

Dragons/Spiders/etc are Scary on Land or on Air But Monsters under water are actually the most terrifying of all.

Juts imagine swimming in the sea and you see something like this coming at you:

Sea-serpent-4df2c3c949edb.jpg

• Like! 1

I'm just seeing this all today, Sx255 thanks for letting me make the new topic from your heads up. Looks like there's lots of nooks and crannys for the community!

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

Just had a look at the map.. Er.. Is it just me... Or does the east coast of the game world look quite a bit like the east coast of the USA?

When I look at Tolkien’s map of Middle-earth I see Turkey

Neverwinter Nights 2 sword coast -> North American west coast

Game of Thrones world –> Britain

At least it’s not a lazy upside down Europe like in Drakengard

Now, please, can somebody explain to me what this is? An oversize truck ornament? Should we be censoring it?

whatisthis.png

If we ever get a Sea serpent/shark of enemy (a Huge one) I will be so happy!

Dragons/Spiders/etc are Scary on Land or on Air But Monsters under water are actually the most terrifying of all.

Juts imagine swimming in the sea and you see something like this coming at you:

Sea-serpent-4df2c3c949edb.jpg

I've been in one of those scuffles. Not as exciting as it looks - just a 5 minute scripted stop before we went to board the haunted pirate ship in search of vampires.

Just had a look at the map.. Er.. Is it just me... Or does the east coast of the game world look quite a bit like the east coast of the USA?

When I look at Tolkien’s map of Middle-earth I see Turkey

Neverwinter Nights 2 sword coast -> North American west coast

Game of Thrones world –> Britain

At least it’s not a lazy upside down Europe like in Drakengard

Now, please, can somebody explain to me what this is? An oversize truck ornament? Should we be censoring it?

whatisthis.png

My guess would be a cave of some sort. IIRC, the original Sacred map had stuff like that - something to the west of the goblin lawn.

• Like! 1