Modding New Bosses and Enemies

Flix

That is just another idea of yours which is too great to be true! I dearly hope to see this become reality for us sometime in the future!

As usual, it is uplifting to stay with Sacred when seeing your work and ideas! Cheers for all the efforts You put into this game!

Thank you. :blush:

Neat. But how about you finish your older mods first?

Madness. :lol: Though, basically all that's left is the Elite Mounts (something I really haven't done much with except talk about), and this ties into it a bit. This actually ties into all of them I suppose, since it will need to be a feature of another mod due to the overlap of files. The Enhanced Spells mods is ready to go and just kind of cooling its jets as I wait for the next CM Patch to be released (probably in about a week). I have nothing else to really add to it unless people report more bugs. Same for the Items Mod, I've done what I wanted to do with it, and yesterday I finished making sure it was fully added to the next CM Patch. Silver Fox will probably add more content to it if he returns (he has many things partially finished), but I have no plans for it. The Music Mod is likewise finished. So my modding plate doesn't seem that full really. I kind of envision all of them as pieces of one giant megamod. I guess I'm eager to see all the pieces starting to come into place. :pump2:

• Like! 1

Brilliant Flix!

How do you keep up with the time and ideas for all these projects? The models are incredible, but I always keep falling for the prose and detailed descriptions you build into history and writeups. Shengis's story amuses me, but the story of the twin sorceror's is fascinating and brings back some nostalgia for me, for the two twins from Dungeons and Dragons, dark side and light side who were at estranged but brotherly odds for the entire series of books, Raistlin Majere eventually became a god!

2527037-raistlincrysania1.jpg:bounce:

gogo

• Like! 1

Hey this is a pretty cool idea. It also makes the mount island fit in a little more and doesn't make it sound as if the mount just went poof and here they are. I might have an idea for the tiger. What if the black seraphim went on a hunt to try and find her once beloved tiger's resting place to try and bring it back to life and you have to go find and kill it. I think the black and red tiger would fit this nicely.

• Like! 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
On 8/26/2014 at 10:39 AM, Yoshio said:

That is just another idea of yours which is too great to be true! I dearly hope to see this become reality for us sometime in the future!

As usual, it is uplifting to stay with Sacred when seeing your work and ideas! Cheers for all the efforts You put into this game!

Yes this is great 

On 8/26/2014 at 10:39 AM, Yoshio said:

Yes this is great