Ironwill    135

1 - you dont let first option to happen -> member_profile_disabled
2 - uploaded my picture to gravatar,darkmatters reveals the picture but doesnt let me set it as picture

EDIT:I kept hitting "done" button (20-25times) after selecting gravatar and it worked.

DELETE THIS PLEASE

Edited by gogoblender
  • Like 2

Knuckles    855

I'm pretty sure we have it set to 5 posts before you can change your avatar.....Since you now have 5 (as of this post) I would not want you to go back to 4 (by deleting said post)...then we'd have to undo your avatar change and file all the necessary paperwork and then get the admin's ok, maybe even have to do a site rollback (and those disable site for a while :o), then I would have to answer all the questions about why the site was down

Way too much work for lazy mods like me....Sorry but post is staying right where it is :)

• Like 2

Ironwill    135

I see,there should have been an indication for that but never mind.I will be here for a long time,right now for sacred 2,in the future for unbended.

Knuckles    855

yup it can be confusing for new members....but looks like everything is good now....was joking about all the work :) (sometimes my humor doesn't transcend well in print)

By the way....Welcome to Darkmatters :D

• Like 2

Dragon Brother    411

yup it can be confusing for new members....but looks like everything is good now....was joking about all the work :) (sometimes my humor doesn't transcend well in print)

By the way....Welcome to Darkmatters :D

I thought it was amusing!

1 - you dont let first option to happen -> member_profile_disabled

2 - uploaded my picture to gravatar,darkmatters reveals the picture but doesnt let me set it as picture

EDIT:I kept hitting "done" button (20-25times) after selecting gravatar and it worked.

DELETE THIS PLEASE

Welcome to the forums, looks like you've already met our resident Jokester ;)

• Like 2

gogoblender    1,501

I see,there should have been an indication for that but never mind.I will be here for a long time,right now for sacred 2,in the future for unbended.

It's going to be a great game, and with us, and the devs, another great ride

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

• Like 1

Delta!    375

Welcome to DarkMatters.

I hope you have a long and fruitful stay here with all the other Sacred fans.

Delta!

• Like 2