What happened to F.A.T.E.?

Veracious

Been a while since I heard about this game. I remember for a while it was making a splash with the Sacred Community, while we were all in waiting tween games? Veracious were you playing this regularly lately? There are still servers online?

:)

gogo

Poe is a young game only a year old to eighteen months. They just released the second extension. I don't really call it an expansion because there's no new act but they added a lot of features. It's still got 200k people on per day. The guild stash for the new stash has stuff in it so people pay at some point but I never see anyone. Could just be the time zone. I'm EST. New York in the USA.

This game's a lot sweeter than I remember

it is a lot sweeter. all your old characters should have full resets in order to accommodate the revamped passive tree. they added masters who have certain crafting abilities, and chests with mods on them, and all kinds of cool stuff. dozens of new skill gems. glad to hear you're back.

Could just be the time zone. I'm EST. New York in the USA.

I know the majority of the guild is German so +6 hours from us here on the East Coast. Assuming you work a 9-5 or so job, most of them would be going to sleep around this time :)

Could just be the time zone. I'm EST. New York in the USA.

I know the majority of the guild is German so +6 hours from us here on the East Coast. Assuming you work a 9-5 or so job, most of them would be going to sleep around this time :)

well there ya have it then. oh well. I appreciate the stash access with out needing an officer. that was really kind. I haven't taken advantage of that privilege in a negative way and I try to put in whatever I find that is useful that I don't need. so if I can't socialize with them all other than on here at least I'm still part of the team :-)

thanks everyone.

• Like! 1

I had to stop playing when they changed the minimum specs. My computer can't manage it anymore.

I didn't know they changed. I guess my friend did a really good job picking out my computer parts 6years ago. I'm still running everything. Sorry to hear that. Hope you make it back eventually.

• Like! 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...
8 hours ago, Veracious said:

Anyone still play? I see some of the guild sometimes but they're mostly in Europe so the time zones are still off.

wow

cant believe those guys are still aCTIVE

awesome!

gogo

9 hours ago, gogoblender said:

wow

cant believe those guys are still aCTIVE

awesome!

gogo

Yea theres some. Don't thunk chrona had been on but the guild master shannabanana and some others still play. I don't know if their names are the same here