My horse is lost :-(

So apparently at some point I dismounted and either changed regions or exited the game. Now I can't buy a new horse or find the old one. It's there a solution to this? Calling the horse does not summon it to my location. Walking everywhere sucks lol

Can you sell your horse? Sure you tried but didn't say in your post. Otherwise the only thing I can think of is to export/import your character (warning: this will reset all your quests) and maybe it'll let you get another.

Tried searching but nothing much was found. But if you do get your horse back, I did read that when you save (including quick saves) make sure you are always on the horse. Guess that is the only sure way not to lose it :o

• Like! 1
  • 5 months later...

It's been months since I played. No I didn't try that. I'll give it a try if I go back to it. I would speak to the npc and it would say I can't buy a horse without the one I have. But it disappeared. It doesn't teleport when you call it like sacred 2. Oh well.

Edited by Veracious
  • Like! 1

I'm not even sure where I dismounted. That's part of the problem. I gave up. Maybe some day I'll go back. I've been playing more magic:the gathering instead of video games so I don't know when.

I'm not even sure where I dismounted. That's part of the problem. I gave up. Maybe some day I'll go back. I've been playing more magic:the gathering instead of video games so I don't know when.

Playing Gold 2.28 now and I rarely use my horse. But Everytime I click the symbol for it (dont know the name) The Blue dot at the map always shows up running at me.

Playing Gold 2.28 now and I rarely use my horse. But Everytime I click the symbol for it (dont know the name) The Blue dot at the map always shows up running at me.

The problem is I dismounted and changed areas then quit saved. When you reenter the game you start at a town and my horse was out in the wild somewhere so it either didn't get saved with me or is still out yonder somewhere. Problem is you can't purchase a new horse without using in the old one. Like I said though I quit for a while. I'm not really concerned about it as much. I might just restart someday when I lose interest in other stuff.

Edited by Veracious