Where are the files on Windows 8 =/?

I've been trying to download Llama patch, I've made a MODS folder, and moved his MOD in there, under
C:\Program Files (x86)\Deep Silver\Sacred 2 - Gold\MODS

But when I run the Generic Mod Enabler, no available files appear.
I'm on Windows 8 which is a nightmare atm, help please.

EDIT
Okay guys, I've done it and activated the MOD, but it's not working? I have the CM by the way. But how do I get the activated mod to work?
The problem is, when I try to 'extract' the files from download or 'copy' using 7Win or something, it doesn't let me and says it failed. So I opened the zipped Llama mod using windows explorer, then copied the Llama folder into MODS folder in Sacred 2, but that does not work even after activating it.

Thanks for all the help btw

Edited by Legend Aadil

I've been trying to download Llama patch, I've made a MODS folder, and moved his MOD in there, under

C:\Program Files (x86)\Deep Silver\Sacred 2 - Gold\MODS

But when I run the Generic Mod Enabler, no available files appear.

I'm on Windows 8 which is a nightmare atm, help please.

are you sure you moved "CM Items Mod v1.2" inside MODS folder?

edit: second question,did you install JSGME inside Sacred 2 Gold folder?

Edited by Ironwill

Just to be clear, in this case the folder that goes into the MODS folder is "Llama mod v0.2". However the installation procedure is the same as the Items Mod. The GME is installed into the game's root folder, and it will make the MODS folder itself. Then you put the "Llama mod v0.2" folder in the MODS folder, and install it with the GME.

Okay guys, I've done it and activated the MOD, but it's not working? I have the CM by the way. But how do I get the activated mod to work?
The problem is, when I try to 'extract' the files from download or 'copy' using 7Win or something, it doesn't let me and says it failed. So I opened the zipped Llama mod using windows explorer, then copied the Llama folder into MODS folder in Sacred 2, but that does not work even after activating it.

Edited by Legend Aadil

Edited by Legend Aadil

Edited by Legend Aadil

Edited by Legend Aadil

Edited by Legend Aadil