Family and friends?

Greetings and welcome to the land of awesome, where there's love, joy, maybe cookies, and plenty of pointy objects. I'm telling you, we are friends and family, if not a bit disturbed. :D

• Like! 1

I'm telling you, we are friends and family, if not a bit disturbed. :D

Disturbed family members are usually the best,

Welcome to DarkMatters. Hope you will have plenty fruitful years to come still.

Delta!

• Like! 1

well...I think so! ;)

it took a long time to register here, nevertheless I have read incognito a lot so far. everytime I was looking for some detailed info, I was leaded to this forum or the wiki.

I don't know exactly, when my "Sacred career" started, but I loved the game since I played the demo. for a long time I only played singleplayer and it was at the end of Sacred 1 as I decided to go online. With the launch of Sacred 2 I really get inside the hardcore community. So some of you will know me from the old official forum and playing together (some even from other games D3 and PoE)

So still playing Sacred 2 (with the CM Patch) and looking forward to the "real" Sacred 3, I think it was time to take also part in this community...late but hopefully not too late...

This history is the reason which lead me to that topic... :friends3:

Dorimil thank you for the thoughtful introduction!

This section is actually my favorite in DarkMatters, and we've always been privileged to have our newest colleagues when joining up with us write out how they found us and why this game is just so awesome.

Happy to have you here on the boards with us now, live, lively and rearing in prose

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo