When it rains it pours I guess...  Heh!  We were informed just minutes ago about our Host Providers plans to move DarkMatters and SacredWiki to a new server.  Hopefully that will come with improvements!  And not headaches.  :oooo:

We will be performing a migration of the P1 server from our old storage platform to the new storage platform on September 23rd from 11 PM to 3 AM ET [GMT-4].

The expected downtime is not anticipated to exceed 45 minutes, however we are scheduling a longer maintenance window should we run into any unforeseen problems.  We have migrated numerous servers already successfully so we do not anticipate any delays or issues.

We will be posting updates to the this thread on our forums as we perform this maintenance: https://forums.mddhosting.com/topic/1474-p1-server-migration-saturday-september-23rd-11-pm-et-gmt-4/

Sign in to follow this  
claudius

World Changing in Unbended? Multiplayer?

claudius    80

I've read that one feature of unbended is that the world evolves as things go on. For example a peaceful community might get at war or damage from magic gone wrong. How does this work with multiplayer? I LOVE the idea of an evolving world, but I had hoped to see friends from sacred 2 in the new game.

Knuckles    832

Not sure myself....guess it depends on a few things...

Will MP be campaign driven or free-play?

What is the max number of players per game?

It's a great question. I would post here claudius, maybe we'll get an answer form the devs. They've been pretty responsive to fan questions.

• Like 1

Knuckles    832

Hope you don't mind but I posted your question in the Question-Thread on the Unbended forums. Devs check it often and update the FAQ with new questions/answers. Maybe it'll get in there.

• Like 1

gogoblender    1,452

Complex question...

so the world would change amongst the context of, let's say, a party creating an instance where the world is changed...or for that party's entire gaming experience where they are playing together... like an extended quest, a huger version of a currently thought of instance that they could all choose to "synch" back into together when they want?

:)

gogo