Unbended Fanart by SX255

SX255

The lore is slowly growing, and with it a ton of opportunities to make fan art.

Click picture to see full size.

The Nightmare

slendernot_by_tmp999-d8040ah.jpg

Question: What is tall, has long limbs, is a solitary hunter in the dark woods, and has 5 red eyes?

Answer: Something you will run into in Unbended.

This is going to be one of my favorites. I just like the whole Shadow standing tall routine, something very creep/menacing about it...plus the huge clawy hands...you did Unbended greaet justice with this, plus I think yer first to the fan art for the game!

:bounce:

Would you want to put this in the unbended wiki fan art section too?

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Unbended:Fan_Art

:)

gogo

things going fine there clear.png atm there is a fight about tents with the capability to flight against icebears with pink leggins clear.png - I hopefully bet right on the tents fraction ^^

UnbFan1.jpg

Spidey senses tell me yer right

:lol:

gogo

This is going to be one of my favorites. I just like the whole Shadow standing tall routine, something very creep/menacing about it...plus the huge clawy hands...you did Unbended great justice with this, plus I think yer first to the fan art for the game!

Would you want to put this in the unbended wiki fan art section too?

You are welcome.

I'll hold on making a wiki fan art posting for now - it's just 2 pictures. Besides, I don't want to be the first and only guy who makes fan art to the game. Let us instead encourage others to scribble contributions to the topic.

• Like! 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Bayan1.png

Whats a bayan? This is a bayan

This is my kind of humor.

I would enjoy trying my hand at some fan art but it would only be vaguely conceptual for me at this point as I know so little about the characters. The Crystal Mage is the character who I would be most likely to paint.

• Like! 1

Bayan1.png

Whats a bayan? This is a bayan

This is my kind of humor.

I would enjoy trying my hand at some fan art but it would only be vaguely conceptual for me at this point as I know so little about the characters. The Crystal Mage is the character who I would be most likely to paint.

I remember her as well, she was well-imagined and looked like she had lots of stuff to use in battle.

:)

gogo

• 2 weeks later...