Unbended forums - No confirmation email

I registered for the Unbended forums on the 6th but have not been able to activate my account. I'm running out of things to try, but before I give up I figure I'll run it by you guys and see if anyone has any suggestions.

I registered early on the 6th. It said that a confirmation e-mail had been sent that would allow me to activate my account. I waited a bit, but no e-mail arrived. I checked my junk mail folder but still nothing. I logged in, resent the confirmation (which I've also done countless time since), but no luck. I double-checked the e-mail address and it was good. I even copied the e-mail address from my Unbended profile and pasted it into my e-mail client to log on, so I'm reasonably certain my e-mail address is correct. I clicked the Contact Us link on the forums and sent them a message.

Fast forward to the 13th. Still no confirmation e-mail and no response from my Contact Us message. I hit Contact Us again, and this time included an alternative e-mail address just in case.

Fast forward again to the 19th. Still not a peep from anyone. I sent an e-mail to info@unbended.de about my troubles.

It's now the 25th, and still nothing but silence.

Any suggestions?

Hi Lujate!

I know that on the forums there were some issues with member registration as they updated all their forum software.

Unbended devs and staff is often here at DarkMatters, and can probably help you out. I'll go over to Unbended forum now and check to see if there is someone there who can help us out.

:)

gogo

Hi Lujate,

we've found you on the Unbended forum and actived your account by hand now. Sorry for the inconvenience. I've no idea what happened to the emails you've send and the activation email, but we'll certainly investigate the matter.

For you, everything should now work fine. You can simply log in and have fun :)

Greetings Frank

I'm in! TYVM
  • Like! 1

Well, that is concerning news.

Which part, me joining the Unbended forum or their having issues getting people registered? :biggrin:

You having communication issues.

I just found my second "town" on the map, which I bought on 16th of September, and the description looks like a copy-paste from the PayPal description note, even though I sent them a followup email detail description almost immediately.

Asylumus.jpg

Just sent a short followup email just in case the description letter got lost.

P.S. So I was thinking on this for a while, and I finally decided to roll with the idea. I found something important missing from most RPGs these days: an actual functional creepy insane asylum as a secondary location, where its less "kill stuff" and more "detective horror". :yay:

• Like! 1

Hi Lujate,

we've found you on the Unbended forum and actived your account by hand now. Sorry for the inconvenience. I've no idea what happened to the emails you've send and the activation email, but we'll certainly investigate the matter.

For you, everything should now work fine. You can simply log in and have fun :)

Greetings Frank

Frank, you're awesome, thanks for helping us out!!

:hugs:

gogo

Well, that is concerning news.

Which part, me joining the Unbended forum or their having issues getting people registered? :biggrin:

You having communication issues.

I just found my second "town" on the map, which I bought on 16th of September, and the description looks like a copy-paste from the PayPal description note, even though I sent them a followup email detail description almost immediately.

Asylumus.jpg

Just sent a short followup email just in case the description letter got lost.

P.S. So I was thinking on this for a while, and I finally decided to roll with the idea. I found something important missing from most RPGs these days: an actual functional creepy insane asylum as a secondary location, where its less "kill stuff" and more "detective horror". :yay:

A second one? And an insane asylum too? Genius! What a cool twist this puts into the game!

Can I visit?

:crazy:

gogo

• Like! 1

OK, got a confirmation to my problem.

Both my emails were lost somehow in-between virtual postboxes. Don't know how, but it happened on September 16th and 25th.

:dntknw:

So just in case, I advice all who sent emails in September to info@unbended.de to doublecheck their arrival. If you find evidence that this indeed happened to you, please contact the Unbended community manager, and be shore the mention the date on which the email was sent.