Tactical RPG - The Last Remnant

This game was released on X360 at the end of 2008,followed by pc release between march and april 2009.I know most of you never heard of this.When it came to Xbox it had lots of bugs making the game unplayable(sounds familiar?)It couldn't have enough impact on PC nearly bug-free version.

At first I hated this game but then adapted to it's unique battle system which really makes you feel the WAR's intensity.

Player and enemy controlled units are divided to unions.All unions shares members' lives.While controlling the union you can either attack,heal or use spells but depends on your other unions and combat's situation.The game has Morale bar.Facing a tough boss automatically reduces it to less than 40%.Dealing critical damage on it increases the morale,same for the enemy.

The game also has special surrounding system.Attacking from sides or behind give the attacker advantage.Bosses can face 3 unions at the same without penalty.

Allied characters can unlock special abilities if you spend time talking them in towns.The game has status ailments like Final Fantasy.It is also possible to summon,it replaces whole team and fights on its own.

I really would like to tell you more but forgot a lot of things.

here is a vid,hope you like

This is something like Final Fantasy VIII probably only English language :)

Yes and the game is also english,both text and dub.It is a combination of multiple games.It has a world map(like final fantasy X)

• Like! 1

I have this, got it when I shared Steam games with a relative. I kind of liked this game. Coming from me, that's really saying something, since I despise JRPGs almost as much as I despise Anime and graphic novels.

• Like! 1