Switch multiplayer character to single player?

Hi, I recently download a character which has been made for multiplayer, is there any way for me to switch him to singleplayer? It's mainly for the pause, but also having to create a lan server every time is annoying.

Thanks

Welcome aboard!

AFAIK, no. You can play an MP character in SP, but no quest progress is saved so that's only really useful for Free World type stuff.

Of course, you might try one of the character editors that you find on Google.

Edit:

Ninja'd by Ironwill.

• Like! 1

Flix's link is more reliable than google https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6dnJV_74z7jTU9oajlPa2s5NlE/edit
Put your items to stash,create a character,start editor,after reaching your saved games open hero0?.sacred2save you can find it with the highest number and lowest file size.After loading it make sure it matches your character name for correction.

I suggest you to write down your stats and character's current xp.If you don't,you will have to earn the total amount of experience for next level. ie Level 1->level 100=100mil experience(just number)

after you are done go to stash and get your gear back

Uninstall the editor

Than I'll keep playing on lan, the pg was Schot's Luckiest Man alive, the lvl1 SW with like 75% Sb and 140% map revealed ^^' Thanks for the replies anyways.

Unless there's anything like that but for SP that you know of?

Yep! Tbh I just wanna play something in niobium, as I never tried it, and I'm starting to like %LL characters. Is there a minimun recommended level for Niobium or do u think I could just rush it in your save?

he is stomping platinum in sand area,even those green giant spiders.Just change the difficulty to Niobium and continue from there with editor of course

ironwill@hotmail.com.tr

e-mail me so I can send the file

Edited by Ironwill